Part 7

(So, hope you'll be happy with a longer chapter, thought I needed to make up for the last one which was crazy short <3)

*2 days later (Saturday)*

I wander around the house anxiously. It's almost ten o'clock but I've been awake since seven thirty. My room is cleared of everything childish, such as stuffed animals, toys and children's books. All dirty laundry is in the washing machine and all dishes washed. I have my hair loose over my shoulders, the curls actually look unusually good. I'm wearing a pair of black jeans and a white t-shirt. Not a good choice, I know, considering the sweat rings I'll get afterwards. My parents are driven away so we can be alone at home. Mother looked at me with a really weird look and dad had an interrogation with me that went something like this:-Who will come? (dad)-No one...(me)-Why should we leave here you? (dad)-Because I want to be alone (me)- It sounds suspicious, you never want it otherwise... (father)-Well, I want it now (me)-Who will come? If you don't say we won't go (dad)-A friend (me)-Who then??? you have to say (dad)-Ellie (me)-Why should we go then? We've met her before (dad)-We're going to do something secret (me)- Ummm what?! (dad)-Hello?! I can't tell if it's a secret? (me)-Esh, well, but remember, you can't have a guy at home without my knowledge, I'm watching you through the surveillance cameras. (dad)-Where then?!???(me)-Hello, you can't know that, can you? How can I monitor you then? (dad)-Yeah (me)

I stomp away from him. On my way out I yell at mom to leave and I storm into my room. Crap! I don't want to be monitored during my first visit by a guy ever? Wait...is that a date?! Help! A date?! And my dad is watching?!! SOS!! I kind of have to call and ask him to cancel! Yes, so be it.

But just before I'm about to press ring, the doorbell rings. He is here. I run towards the door but check myself in the mirror on the way there. I fix into a hair loop. Now I look okay. The doorbell rings again. I take a deep breath and open the door. There he stands outside, Kim Taehyung. He smiles at me so that all his teeth are showing and his mouth is shaped like a rectangle. Boxy smile. Tae walks up to me and hugs me around the waist. I feel the tingle in my stomach appear. He smells good. Like a mix of men's perfume and something sweet.

I barely reach to hug him around the shoulders so I just stand there like a fool. Then he releases me and looks around.

-Where should I hang the jacket? (Taehyung)-Umm, you can hang it here. (me)-Okay, so, shall we go...to your room? (Taehyung)-Sure (me)

We start walking, but when I hear his footsteps behind me, I realize he didn't take off his shoes.

- Yay! You must take off your shoes! (me)-Huh?! (Taehyung)-Yes, sorry for yelling, but we're not from Korea, so at home you don't wear shoes (me)-Yeah, okay sorry (Taehyung)

He takes them off and we go into my room together. I sit on the bed and he pulls out the desk chair and sits down. The silence that follows is really stiff. I don't know what to say, not sure what he wants to do here. But to my relief, he breaks the silence:

-Dude, now that we're here, can I touch your hair? (Taehyung)-Umm...sure (me)

He moves from the chair and sits on the bed, next to me. Then he gently reaches out and takes one of my curls. He runs his hand over it and I see the curls playing in his hand. Honestly, I'm laughing so hard.

-Huh? Why are you laughing? Am I doing something wrong? (Taehyung)- Nah, but you're so careful (me)-Well, so what do you want me to do?! Like this?! (Taehyung)

He pulls my hair hard while laughing. I can't resist but laugh so I cry too. In the middle of laughing, I nod at him and then he pulls again. I die!!! It looks too funny!!

When we've both laughed so hard our stomachs hurt, he shuts up. His fingers braid my hair but he looks straight at me. The brown eyes that I liked since the first time I saw him. I smile gently at him and I can sense a blush rising on his cheeks. How cute!T

o get something to do, I ask if he wants something to eat. Tae nods cutely. I stand up and start walking. He's walking right behind me. Then I feel him take my hand. The butterflies in the stomach are going crazy. OMG?! Is this really happening?! Me who thought this was something that happened in the wattpad world!?

When we reach the kitchen I stop. I feel in his grip that he is about to let go but then I hug harder. This moment must not end.-What would you like to eat? Instant noodles? (me)-Yes, do we have any fanta? (Taehyung)-Don't ew, kid! I hate carbonation! But if you want, check the wine cooler over there (me)-You know what? I don't think I need to go all the way there...(Taehyung)-Huh, where-

He turns to me and slowly erases the space between us. Gently our lips meet. His lips are soft and taste like strawberry.

I close my eyes and just focus on the kiss. He opens his mouth and our tongues meet. His tongue tastes strawberry and is warm. My whole body tingles and it feels like my legs won't hold. I'm kind of shaking or something because he puts his hands around my waist to support me. OMG! I think I'm passing out! Please God, don't let this moment end!

-Hello Amanda?! What do you think you're doing?!...