Part 6

My body is pushed up against the wall at the bus stop. Jimin is rough and my shoulders hurt. He presses me with one hand on my shoulder and the other goes over my body. His hand is everywhere. Under the skirt, over the breasts, on my neck, my stomach, everywhere. It stops over my butt. He presses his lips to mine. I try to turn away but his lips force me to stand still. Now I can't call for help. I try to push him away with my hands but he is too heavy. I try to pinch his arms but he doesn't even react. Nor does he move when I knee him in the crotch. How?! I had heard that guys would be in a lot of pain. This kid doesn't even raise an eyebrow.

His hands have slipped between my legs. He paws around like crazy. Help! I manage to get my mouth free and scream for help. I scream everything I can but no one is around. I am helpless. Courage drains out of me as Jimin moves me all over. He pulls down my skirt and starts pawing outside my panties while kissing me hard. I feel the panic coming, but can't do anything.

Suddenly, a man shows up and takes Jimin away from me. He clenches his fist and punches Jimin repeatedly in the face, his nose starting to bleed. Jimin tries to hit him but has no chance. This new guy is much bigger and stronger. He kicks Jimin to the ground and kicks him. A wound opens up on Jimin's arm and it starts to bleed profusely. But the new guy doesn't stop. He beats Jimin for all he's worth, and blood just flies everywhere. When Jimin has passed out, he finally stops and turns to me. Then I see who he is. Taehyung.

My heart stopped for a second. Why is he here? Why is he protecting me?

- Fanta, how are you, are you okay? (Taehyung)-Uh, uh, yes, I'm fine. (me)

Only then do I realize that I'm standing with my skirt down at my feet and quickly pull it up. My cheeks turn pink and I'm ashamed to death. But he just smiles. Then he walks over and gives me a hug.

-Are you sure you're okay? What Jimin did was not okay. (Taehyung)-Yes Tae, I'm fine, thanks for the help. (me)-Tae?, Oh, that was a cute little name. Feel free to keep calling me that. But you know what, nothing to thank for, I'll be happy to help you. (Taehyung)

I smile against his shoulder and hug him tighter. Then I see the bus coming.

-Tae, I have to go now, but thanks again for the help. (me)- No problem, kid. (Taehyung)

It feels strange to leave Tae and passed out Jimin at the bus stop. The bus driver must have thought it was strange. I mean, a bloody guy is on the ground with another, much bigger guy next to him. Jimin may be small, but help how dangerous he is. And this event may have happened within the space of a maximum of five minutes, but to me it feels huge. In a bad way.

(Sorry for a short chapter, but I felt nothing more needed to be said)