New variant

We all quickly tread through the dead world together with only the words that they were taking me to there base, that I personally am starting to think doesn't exist since we've been walking in what feels like circles for ages.

And after maybe an hour or two I am pleased to hear the words "were here." Finally exit someone's mouth.

I then stretch my body and say "finally!" And open my eyes to see that it's a rooftop building that seemed to be a greenhouse with all of the plants and fruits and veggies everywhere and on the other end there were tents there and gates and places to sit, and a pile of  firearms and ammo and other weapons like axes and sledgehammers. There were also many barrels with gas in them and canned foods on the many shelves.

With everything around me I was shocked by everything "how long have you guys been gathering supplies for?"

Eric then gives a cocky look "since the apocalypse began, we knew what we were in for."

Tanner then nudges me "so how'd u survive so long, you have a small backpack and one gun that has all the ammo in it?"

I then shrug my shoulders embarrassingly "well I kind of sat there in a gas station for the entire apocalypse rotting away."

Eric then chuckles "so that explains the weight."

I was gagged by his mean words, I have never been publicly body shamed before because ive always been a skinny queen and in return I start to analyze his body for insults but it's well built and muscly leaving me with nothing to insult.

For the first time in my life I literally had no idea what to say to insult someone, in my mind he was perfection.

Eric then breaks out laughing at my silence "cat caught your tongue?"

Tanner then buds in grabbing Eric's shoulder "leave him alone."

Tanner then looks back at me and asks "ya know, we've never gotten your name before."

I then tell them that my names Alan "I would also like to mention that I wasn't always fat I was a skinny queen before this shitty apocalypse just wait, I'll be a insta baddie again soon enough."

Eric then crosses his arms leaning against a window "would love to see it."

Then suddenly, Eric starts to pat himself down looking for something on him, his expression quickly becomes worried patting himself more aggressively.

I then smirk "lost something?"

Eric then shakes his head and looks at Tanner "shit, I lost my gun! I need to go find it!"

I then shrug my shoulders and lie down on a couch "you have like dozens of guns just get a new one big baby."

Eric then starts to rub the back of his neck nervously looking around "you don't understand, it was my father's gun!"

I then chuckle as I twiddle with my nails "and?"

Eric then tells us that he needs to go out and find it and that he will be right back.

I then ask Tanner "what's so important about the gun?"

Tanner then sighs as he gets ready to go and follow Eric "his dad gave it to him right before he died."

I then gasp "ohhhh!"

Tanner then nods "yeah." As he heads out the door running down the stairs.

I then get up quickly "don't leave me alone up here!"

With the fear of being alone again I quickly take one of the guns from the pile and go down and follow the both of them down the stairs and eventually outside onto the streets, and of course their crawling with zombies as Eric frantically searched through piles of trash and other debris making lots of sound attracting more of the undead.

Tanner then readies himself for the coming fight as he looks at me to prepare myself.

Walkers and runner quickly gain in on us as I look at tanner for assurance, he nods back at me in return.

Luckily, the gun was quite easy to use and no hard to figure out, I start firing my gun frantically at all of the runners that were focused on me.

I have never killed so many zombies at once before, this new gun was perfect for me.

And after a while of us defending ourselves Eric then finds his precious gun he was desperate for "I found it!" He shouts happily as Tanner tells him to help us.

And then suddenly from around the corner of a building a zombie I have never seen before emerges with a vicious grin.

He was big, strong and tall but a zombie nonetheless tanner then shouts, "it's a crusher!"

The crusher then starts to charge us at full speed, terrified, I start focusing him trying my hardest to aim for his face.

As the crusher gets closer Eric quickly grabs a pole and stabs him in the foot rendering him from being able to move.

To my left I see a medal pole like scrap with a hole through it, I then run toward him and shove it through his stomach as hard as I can as the blood within him flows through it shooting out as tanner continues to shoot the crusher eventually for him to fall lifeless.

After our hard fight we all run into our base and up the stairs barricading the door.

Tanner then looks at us with a panicked look "we need to relocate, now!