PART 27

Happy Reading<33

The next morning, Parvati walked in the room with a thali in her hand and the room's aroma was filled the fragrance of flowers and the agarbatti

As she moved, her anklets made a soft noise. Her hair was open, reaching till her lower back and the saree she wore, complimented her figure very well. She spreads the aarti in the whole room and opens the curtains too.

Aadhiren came out of the shower, in his trousers, his upper body was totally naked, his tanned biceps and muscular chest with crisp abs. 
He walked near her and stood behind her as she was opening the curtains.

Parvati turns around and was taken aback from his presence.  He smiles at her and she smiles back. Parvati forwards the thaali to him and he forms a cup with his hands and moves them in an anti clockwise manner over the aarti. After doing so, he rubs his warm palms over his eyes and head. Parvati dips her thumb in the orange tikka and applied it on his forehead.

Aadhiren smiles and her guesture and says "Good morning" while taking the sindoor from the thaali and putting it on her hair partings. Parvati blushed and smiles widely "Good morning" she says back "Breakfast is ready, come downstairs" she says to him and he nods his head, walking to the closet and getting ready for the day.

Downstairs, Parvati kept the thali in the mandir and went to set the breakfast table. Aditi was already doing her work, setting the dishes and Parvati started helping her.

As they were working, they felt  a sudden gush of air hitting them. Parvati looked at the door steps and saw Ganga Devi standing there with a stubborn look on her face. Parvati gulped at her sight and averted her eyes down.

She's back!!??? But he didn't tell me that Rani sa was coming back. Oh god. I have not made any preparations for her arrival yet. And her room. Oh god!!! They always clean her room in the afternoon, I should get it cleaned it right now today!

Parvati thinks and immediately drops the dishes she was holding. Ganga arrives near the dinning table and Parvati immediately bents down to take her blessings "Namaste Rani sa" she says quietly and Ganga nods, taking her seat on the breakfast table. Parvati takes quick steps inside the kitchen and instructs a few servants to clean Ganga's room immediately.

She walks out and sees Aadhiren walking down the staircase. She was looking at him helplessly. He finally looks at her and his smile fades seeing her distressed expressions. He raises his eyesbrows and Parvati points at the table. He sees his mother sitting there and his eyes widen. Taking quick steps he reached near his mother and touched her feet for blessings.

Ganga looks down and smiles at her son, she holds him by his arm and makes him sit on his head seat "How is my handsome son doing?" She asks him and he nods "I am good mom, and you didn't inform me about your arrival..I thought you were staying there a few more weeks" he says and Ganga chuckles.

"My sister was forcing me alot to stay a few more days but I couldn't live away from you" she says and Aadhiren smiles a little. Parvati was standing near the kitchen entrance and listening to their conversation.

"Come now have your breakfast" Ganga says and Aadhiren nods, he takes a plate and starts to serve himself. Ganga was looking around the table to serve herself but the food only consisted of Aadhiren's diet. She frowns and calls for the servants.

The chef came out the kitchen and stood infront of her "Ji Rani sa" he says and Ganga looks at him with fumming eyes "Don't you know that I don't eat eggs and toast for breakfast" she says to him and the poor man had to listen to her scoldings.

"Rani sa, we didn't know about your arrival or I would've asked them to make your choice of breakfast" Parvati jumps in to save his poor soul.

Ganga looks at her which made Parvati nervous "Sorry rani sa, we will prepare your food right away" she says and Ganga just stands up from her place and adjusts her saree's pallu "I am going to my room to rest, I will eat my food later" she says and leaves the room.

Parvati looks at her with apologetic eyes and looks at her going upstairs to her room. She exhales a loud sigh of relief. Aadhiren understood her and her stress so he drops his fork and pulls out the chair next to him "Come here Paro" he says and she walks next to him "Ji?" She asks him and he pulls her by her wrist and makes her on her place.

"Eat" he says forwarding her the plate filled with food of her choice. She shakes her head and pushes the plate away "I am not hungry" she says and Aadhiren frowns his eyes.  "Paro I don't want you stressing over mom's arrival. I know she is tough with you but trust me she means well and you don't have to scared of her, I won't let her hurt you as long as I am here okay?" He says she she looks up with a little joy and nods her head.

"Now, please eat your food" he says and she starts picking up her meal.

.
.
.

Broskisss I am so sorry for late updates😭😭 but the thing is +2 sucks. It sucks the life out of you. I am trying my best to manage school/tuitions/sports/friends/family and it's hard☹️

I will try to update more frequently, I haven't even had the chance to look at my dms or recent comments😭 but still thank you guys for your support🥹
TOSE NAINA has crossed 100k reads 🫶🫶

Love you all💘