PART 25

Happy Reading <33

Inside the venue hall, Aadhiren was holding onto Parvati's hand and guiding her through the entrance doors. Aditi and Akash were right behind them. Aadhiren stopped at a corner and faced Parvati "First we will greet Mr.Khosla, the host of the party and then I have to talk business with Amit okay?" He says and Parvati nods. "Will be by your side all out?" She asks

He nods "Don't worry, it's safe, Amit is here with his family too and hopefully there won't be anh violence tonight, it's a family function. And I am just gonna had a talk with him" he assures her and she nods and smiles a little "Okay" she says and he smiles at her.

"Are you two love birds done? Mr.Khosla is approaching us" Akash says and Aadhiren straightens his posture, turning towards the man of the hour. "Mr.Khosla!" He exclaims and spreads his arms open for the old man. He chuckles and embraces Aadhiren in a friendly hug. He pats Aadhiren's back and pulls away, taking his hands in his "How is my boy doing?" He asks and Aadhiren chuckles and smiles widely.

"Your blessings are keeping me well! Meet my wife, Parvati Aadhiren Choudhary" he says, extending his beside him and pointing towards her. Parvati smiles and joins her hands together to greet him. The old man gave her a wrinkley smile and kept his hand on her head, blessing the couple. "Stay happy healthy both of you and enjoy the party" he says and Aadhiren gives him a  soft nod.

"Yes, sir please continue with your greetings" he says and Mr.Khosla walks to other guests, with his walking stick and his gaurds following him.

"He is a nice man" Parvati says and Aadhiren nods "He has guided me over the years ever since dad.." he says and stops. Parvati understood and nods her head "I get it" she says and he smiles at her lightly.

"Aadhi, Amit is running a little late, maybe you guys should have something to eat and meet other people" Akash says as he got a message from their team. Aadhiren nods and takes Parvati towards the guests.

Aditi was still beside Akash, taking in the atmosphere of the place. She looked like a curious baby and Akash couldn't help but chuckle at her "I hope you won't get bored with me, I am here as a gaurd to Aadhi" he says to her and Aditi jerks listening to his voice as she wasn't paying any attention to him before.

"Oh, naa. I am just looking around" she says and Akash smiles "You can have something to eat or drink if you want" he says pointing at the food stalls at the other side of the room. Aditi shook her head "I am fine" she says and he nods, standing up straight in a attentive pose.

The room was busting with music and dj lights were flashing but the two people in the corner were surrounded by silence. Aditi and Akash said no words to each other but the silence was comforting. They were just standing beside each other and stealing glances without uttering any words.

Aadhiren approached them and frowned at the scene infront of him. Aaksh became attentive as he got nearer "Is he here?" Akash asks him and Aadhiren nods "Its been a while since he arrived, I think we should approach now" Aadhiren says and Akash gives him a firm nod.

"Aadhiren!" They heard a voice calling him out. They turned around and it was Amit. He was with his wife and their toddlers. "What a pleasure meeting you here, I didn't thought you would attend today" Amti says and gives a fake smile to him and throws in a firm handshake.

Aadhiren smiled at him too and played along "How could I not? After the amazing surprise you threw in my house" he says with sarcasm and Amit frowns, playing dumb "What are you talking about Choudhary?" He says and Aadhiren chuckles.

"Let's not play this game today Amit. You are safe today that you are with your family" he says and Amit chukles. "Stop giving yourself excuses Aadhiren. We both know if you wanted to harm me, you would've done it till now" Amit says with confidence and leans in to Aadhiren.

"My real question is why you haven't already harmed me yet? Is it because you are scared? I wonder if it's because of your wife" Amit says and pulls back. Aadhiren grunted and gritted his teeth, "That boy. Leave his brother alone and then we will talk further about it" he says and Amit frowns.

"What brother?" Amit says and Aadhiren's expressions fall, though he didn't show it but he felt a drop 'did that little brat just played with me?' Aadhiren thinks.

"Yes, he played you. Uh-oh WE played you. I never thought that you would fall for such a pity act Aadhiren, I expected you to be more strong than that" Amti says and gives him a pat on his shoulder. "Better luck next time" Amti says mocking him "Goodbye, bhabhi ji" he says to Parvati who was beside him and takes his family away from them.

Aadhiren was fuming with anger. His fists were locked in and his chest was rising up and down. He had nothing but rage inside his eyes. "That fucking bastard" Aadhiren says heavily and the three people surrounding him heard all the conversation very well.

"Akash, tell Rajat to get the cell ready. We are leaving right now and when I reach home I need the boy in the cell, I will deal with him myself" he says in a dominantin voice and Akash didn't even dare to protest against him this time. He just nodded and took out his phone.

Parvati looks at him fumming with anger snd started to fidget with her bangles. "Suniye-" before Parvati could complete her sentence, Aadhiren raised his hand "Don't. Don't even start now" he says frustratingly and starts to march out of the venue "We are leaving. Now" he says and they all left the place the next moment.

***

The car's tier's screeched as it stopped infront of the Choudhary mansion. Aadhiren slammed the car door open and took long strides inside the house. Everyone followed him inside.

Rajat was in the living area, waiting for him "Where is the boy?" Aadhiren asks him and Rajat points to the underground bunkers "In his cell sir, he's waiting for you" he says and Aadhiren gives him a nod.

"Listen" Parvati says with a loud voice and gets in front of him, stopping him from going any further. Aadhiren stops in her steps and gives her a sharp look "Paro, get out of the way" he says and she shakes her head. "Listen to me, please" she says trying to clam him down but Aadhiren was not in his right state of mind.

"Parvati. I said get out of the way" he says and Parvati holds him arm "No. I won't let you get blood on your hands again" she says with a firm voice which made everyone around them a little surprised.

"Paro, listen to me" he says taking her face in his hands "Don't make me lose my control" he says but Parvati was not having it today. "Please, don't do it" she says in a pleading voice and Aadhiren sighs. Exhaling his breath and closing his eyes for a minute.

"Rajat, I want you to deal with the boy tonight and I need answers in the morning" he says and Rajat who was standing behind them nodded "Don't worry sir we will take good care for it" he says and walks to the dungeons.

"You guys should get some rest too" Aadhiren says to Akash and Aditi while holding Parvati's hand. They both nodded and walked to their rooms.

Parvati was looking at Aadhiren all along and now her eyes started to tear up a little. They both were standing alone in the whole room. Aadhiren had a tired expression on his face and Parvati was looking at him with unspoken emotions filled inside her. "Let's go to our room?" He asks and she nods, sniffing.

He stopped today. He listened. The ribbelious man who has never taken orders from anyone was in control today. Aadhiren's emotions got a hold of him today and God knows what he would've done if Parvati hadn't stopped him. She stepped when she needed to. It was for the first time Parvati has ever told him to do something and he listened, because deep down he knew she was right.

.
.
.

There you goooo, Monday update :)

Thanks for reading<33

Tose Naina On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara