PART 4

Aadhiren finally said yes, his mother was the happiest woman on earth. Her dream of getting her son married was finally coming true. She was proud of her son and the man he is going to become, after his marriage he will be crowned as the King and Amrita as the queen of Rajasthan.

It's been months since his answer. Today is the wedding day! Everyone in the castle was on their feet, working their soul off. Parvati was in the kitchen, helping the servants around. She had just come from his room after keeping there his coffee mug. From tomorrow everything will be changed. He won't be alone in there and she will be working working two people.

Now that she thought about it, his marriage brings a huge change in her life too. But she shrugs it off thinking Amrita is a really nice lady and not as sour as his mother. She gets back to peeling the vegetables.

***

The wedding hours were getting near, the guests had already started arriving and Ganga was welcoming the people in. The palace was soon filled with people, millionaire's, officials, politicals, celebrities, influencers. All rich people in their expensive clothes.

The decoration was rich nonetheless, the flower pattern followed a yellow theme. The lights were yellow as well, it made the whole place shine and give it a positive vibe. Music was blasting, people were entering non-stop.

Aadhiren walked down the stairs in his wedding attire, he was wearing a cream colored sherwani and It was embroided with golden patterns, he looks Royal. He was wearing a read color mukut on his head. His friends cheered for him as he stood on the stage designed for the groom and the bride.

He looked around the hall and spotted many similar faces, he couldn't see her though. He hadn't seen her whole day long. He shruggs his thoughts off thinking it's his wedding day. The priest did some rituals and then asked Ganga to call the bride. Ganga nodded "Ji pandit ji" she says and then spots Parvati at the corner of the room, she calls her and asks her to tell the bride's friends to bring her down.

Parvati nodded and then walked upstairs to the guest room where Amrita was with her friends. She knocks on the room but got no response. She waits for a few minutes but no one opens the door. She frowns and then opens the door lightly. She peeks inside and the whole room was empty. She frowns and walks towards the bed where the bridal gown was laying.

She takes the peice of paper that was on the bridal gown and reads it,

I am sorry, but I cannot let my parents force me into this marriage. I have let them control my whole life but enough is enough. I can't do this anymore. Aadhiren, you are a very good man I hope you find someone you love and who is willing to spend their life with you.

-Amrita

Parvati gasps and her eyes widen with shock. "Oh no. Shit this can't be" she whispers to herself and then runs out of there, clutching the paper in her hand. She ran down and saw Gang talking to the manager along with Aadhiren, she takes long strides to get to her "Rani sa.." she starts and Gana dismissed the manager looking at Parvati.

"What's wrong?" She asks and Parvati hands her the paper eith worried expressions. Aadhiren just observes the situation. Ganga became horrified. Aadhiren read her expressions and pulled her aside to a room.

She was too stunted to speak, Aadhiren takes the peice of paper from her hands and reads it. "Fuck" he says and walks out of the room "Was there anyone in the room???" He asks Parvati who was already outside the room waiting. She shook her head "No, it was empty and the bridal gown and laying on the bed with the note on it" she says and Aadhiren nodded.