PART 16

Happy Reading <33

.
.
.

Parvati takes the tray carefully upstairs to his room and knocks on the door. After a few seconds, she heard his voice "Come in'' after he said that, Parvati pushes the door open and walks inside slowly. Aadhiren was still on the bed, covered in bandages but now he had a whole bunch of papers around him.

Akash was sitting opposite to him with some files in his hands as well. They both were engaged in some important work. Akash saw Parvati carrying the tray towards them and he immediately got up, taking the tray from her and helping her "Here let me bhabhi" he says and Parvati smiles. Aadhiren frowns at their interaction.

"I didn't invite you here to eat" Aadhiren says and Akash narrows his eyes towards him "Shut up" he says and Parvati widens her eyes at how he talks to Aadhiren.

She looks towards Aadhiren to see him raging but instead he just rolls his eyes. Parvati notices it and smiles a little. And as she was looking at Aadhiren, she noticed that his bandages were all covered in blood and medicine. They are now wearing off.

She walks towards him and points a little towards his injuries "Hukum-sa, it's time to change your bandages'' she says and Aadhiren looks up at her and then at the spot she was pointing at. He sees that the bandages do look worn off. "It's fine'' he says and goes back to his work. Parvati sighs "They are tearing off'' she says and Aadhiren keeps his papers aside "I said it's fine." He says again and Parvati sensed his annoyance this time. She lowers her head and nods, walking away "Take your medicines atleast" she says and he just nods, not even looking at her.

Akash felt bad. He keeps his sandwich down "Bhabhi, don't feel bad listening to him. He is a senseless creature. You should be scolding him after what he did last night" he says and Parvati forowns, looking at Aadhiren. Akash feels glares from Aadhiren and understands that he had not yet told Parvati about it.

Akash knows the conditions under which they both got married. He knows everything, he wasn't in the wedding because he was business in the USA but Aadhiren told him everything. They both are best buddies.

"Ah opps" Akash says to Aadhiren and stands up from the bed, taking the food with him "I will give you two some privacy to talk" he says and slowly slights away from the room.

Parvati stands there awkwardly and waits to be instructed because she has no clue what she should do right now. Aadhiren sighs and keeps the papers aside. "Now that we are at it, you can change my bandages'' he says and she nods, taking her steps inside the washroom to get first aid kit. She removed the previous ones carefully
and cleans the blood and other substances coming out of those wounds. She disgusts at the sight.

Aadhiren hisses all of the sudden and she flinches "Oh sorry I didn't mean-" before she could continue "It's not your fault'' he says with authority and Parvati just smiles to herself and gets back to work. While putting on new cotton Parvati took some courage and inhaled a deep breath before asking him a question.

"Can I ask you a question?" She says and Aadhiren thins his eyebrows and straighten his back "Yea" he says and Parvati sighs before asking "If you don't mind telling me...what happened last night? Like how did you got into an accident?" She asks while carefully tying the bandage.

He clears his throat before speaking "Parvati..I can't tell you the whole truth right now but I do owe you an explanation. And for now I can only say that it was business. I will tell you the truth when the time is right" he says the last night groaning a little because of the pressure the bandage was putting on his wounds.

Parvati got a little worried. She sits in front of him "You aren't in some sort of trouble right?" She asks with a stressful expression and Aadhiren says "You don't have to worry" Parvati nods. She takes a look around and sees that the whole room was messy. She had just cleaned it in the morning.

"You should be resting, not working'' she says taking his arm and applying ointment on the scratches on his forearm. He stares at her face and pays attention to what she was saying. "I know..but I need to clear the mess I made yesterday" he says with a little hint of fondness in his eyes.

Parvati was done applying the medicine so she stands up from the bed and nods, taking the first aid kit and keeping it at it's place. "Take your empty stomach medicine, I will bring you food in an hour'' she says and Aadhiren nods, taking the capsule from her hand and gulping it down with water.

She leaves the room and let Akash to go inside.

***

In the evening, Parvati was outside in the front yard, watering the plants along with Aditi. They both were discussing about random things.

"But I think he would be a good kisser" Aditi says and Parvati frowns "I don't understand your fantasies" she says and Aditi shruggs "I am just saying, he is so good on the screen, he should be good in real life too" Aditi says looking at Parvati.

Parvati turns to look at her "People act on screen maybe he is not even a good human in real life" she says and Aditi gasps "NOOO don't you dare say a word against my Rajveer" she says throwing a tantrum. Parvati throws her up in defeat. Aditi is a huge fan of a Bollywood actor Rajveer and gets very possesive towards him.

Followed by a few minutes or silence "Do you think Aadhiren Sir is a good kisser?" Aditi asks out of nowhere. Parvati widden her eyes and, keeping the watering bucket down she stares at Aidit in surprise.

Before she could speak, they both heard a voice coming from behind of them.

"Why don't you try and tell??" Parvati flinched at the voice. They both turned around and it was Akash who said it and along with him was Aadhiren with a smut look on his face. Akash had a teasing look in his eyes.

Aditi was too shocked to speak. Words were stuck in her throat and her face was red from embarrassment.
Parvati wanted the earth to swallow her, the men wouldn't have interrupted the ladies in any worse time.

.
.
.

Thanks for reading<33

Leave your reviews 😊