PART 1

HAPPY READING

*crash* the flower vase collided with the floor splashing water and glass all over the floor. His chest heaved up and down from the anger and her soul flinched watching his monstrous rage.

"Get. Out" he growled lowly and her tiny feet ran out the study room and locked the door behind her.

She was Parvati, the personal servant of the crown prince of Rajasthan, Aadhiren Singh Choudhary. Parvati stood outside his study not knowing what to do. She waiting fiddling with her suite's duppatta and waited.

This is not the first time he had thrown his anger at her and dismissed her from the room. As she thought of it, it has been more common lately.

She walks in with his food, he losses his mind over something and throws things around and put his anger out on her, she just has to wait outside for a few minutes before he goes back to being sane.

Just when she was thinking, the door opened and she turned around to face him
just keep looking down she spoke to herself with her eyes gazing at the floor. "Clean the office" he said in a regular cold voice giving her chills before walking away. She nodded and walked inside, the room was a mess.

Files everywhere, glass chattered on the floor, the food still on the plate as she left and the couch was layered with his clothes. Parvati sighed and tied her duppatta around her waist to start cleaning the room. She had seen worse.

Aadhiren walked through the hallways to his car that was waiting outside the house. "Aadhi..come here" he heard his mother, Gana Devi the queen of Rajasthan speak and he closed the file he was holding and walked to his mother. "Yes Ma?" he said standing in front of the couch
"Where are you going? and look at you it looks like you haven't bathed for two days" she says cringing at his sight.

"Ma I am going to office and I have bathed!" he says. His mother looks up to down, his hair messed up, his white shirt's arms folded till his elbow, his coat was missing and only half jacket with his low hung pants were worn. "Going to office without a proper coat or tie and messy hair? Okay" she says goes back to her business.

Aadhiren sighs and walks back to his office, his mother's sarcasm always bothers him. And he did look kinda like a... homeless person.

Parvati was collecting the trash and disposing off the food that he never ate into a garbage bag when the door flew open and she looked ahead to see her sir walking inside in his glory. She bowed to him and he ignored her presence and held his blazer in his hand and looked for his tie. "Where is my tie?'' he says adjusting his coller and Parvati looked at him trying to remember where she kept it.

"Uhm..in your closet, sir" she says softly and he 'tsked'.
"Got get it and give to me downstairs, I will waitng in my car" he said and she nodded dropping the garbage bag and removing the gloves, she first covered herself with the duppatta with was shamelessly laying on his waist and walked past him "Make it quick!" he yelled and walked away to his car.

Parvati found the matched tie to his suit and practically ran downstairs while she tied it around her neck to make it easy for him to wear. She reached down and took it out of her neck and handed it to Aadhiren who was sitting in his car, before he could take away, she stopped him "What would you like for dinner, sir?' she asks politely and Aadhiren went into thoughts
"I will be eating out" he said and the car ran to the exit.

Parvati was left there and she looked at the disappearing figure of the car. "He treats you like a servant" her fellow friend spoke and she turned around smiling "Well I am his servant" she said and walked inside with her bestie, Aditi.

"He could at least treat you like a human?" she says hovering her arm over Kashvi's shoulder and Kashvi chuckled. "I have been working for him since I was 16 and he has been nothing but kind to me..he is rude sometimes but can you blame him for it? he has a company to run and that too all alone" she says defending him and Aditi raised her hands.