PART 19

Happy Reading<33

He saw the glass window was shattered and someone definitely broke into the house. "Looks like there is an intruder" the head of the security said and Aadhiren nodded "Check every room and every corner of this house. Shut down all the entrance and exits, I want you to catch the intruder at every cost. And I want them alive" he says and the middle aged man nodded, taking out a transceiver from his waist, giving commands to the whole of the security team in the house.

Parvati was standing there listening to their conversation and she got worried, why are all the strange things happening to us?? She thinks. "Parvati" she hears a stern voice and breaks out of her trance.

She looks up and sees Aadhiren looking at her with concern. "Stay with me okay? I don't want you out of my sight for even a minute" he says holding her hand and Parvati nods. Her hands were cold like ice and Aadhiren unknowingly started rubbing his thumb over the back of her hand to make it warm.

"Why would someone break in?" She says with a scared voice "Don't worry Paro, I won't let anything happen to you alright?" He says and takes her in the living area again. Every servant was present there and Parvati straight away went towards Aditi.

"You are fine right?'' Parvati asked and Aditi nodded "Good, keep a watch out for danger" Parvati says to her, creasing her arm.

"Parvati, come here" Aadhiren says pulling her aside from all the servants in the corridor "I need you to follow Mr.Rajat, he will take you to a bunker in the basement. Stay there and I will bring you out when it is safe" he says in a hurried voice.

Parvati looks at him with frowned eyes and shakes her head "No I am not going to leave you and Aditi here alone" she says and Aadhiren sighs holding her by her shoulder "Parvati this is not a time to be rebellious. Listen to me please, leave" he says shaking her a little and she shakes her head again in a 'no'

"Meine kaha na, mein nai jayu gi" she says with glint eyes and Aadhiren sighs loudly.

(I said I will not go)

"I will give you both some privacy" Mr.Rajat said and ran upstairs to help his men search the rooms.

A series of gun shots were heard from upstairs, which caused chaos between the servants. Everyone who was in the living room, started running all over the place. The security guards handled the situation and ordered the servants to keep safe in their quarters. Aadhiren sent a group of men to guard the servant quarters.

He held Parvati more tightly as the roars started echoing in the whole mansion.

He looked up at the stairs and saw Mr.Rajat holding a young lad by his shirt. He was badly injured probably due to beatings. Rajat's team followed him, pointing their guns at him.

Seeing their goresome sight and disturbed faces, Parvati made a disgusting expression. Aadhiren held her arm and pushed her behind him, keeping her away from their eyes.

Parvati held the hem of his shirt to give herself some moral support as she stood behind him. His large body was enough to hide her frame.

Aadhiren's glares and strong gaze wasn't letting anyone see what was hiding behind him.
"Who is he?" He asks loudly "We think Amit's man sir" Rajat says and Aadhiren folds his hands in fists in anger.

He remembered that there is someone standing behind him so he controls himself "Take him to the cell" he says dissmissing them and soon their was silence in the whole area.

Parvati was still shaken a bit from the whole incident but she put on a brave front as Aadhiren turned around to face her. "Are you fine?" He asks and she nods her head smiling "Who is that man? And why did he break in?" She asks poliety and Aadhiren sighs.