PART 22

Happy Reading 😁

In the dining area, everyone served a plate for themselves and Ravi was just looking at everyone. Parvati notices it "Ravi, do you want me to make you a plate?" She asks his polity and he nods a little. He was very shy.

Parvati made him a plate with a little of everything that was on the table and Aadhiren frowned at actions. "Akash, after breakfast meet me in my office, along with him. We will discuss further about our plan" he says in a loud and authorised voice while pointing at Ravi and Akash nods. He knew Ravi's present was bugging Aadhiren.

And Parvati also noticed the uneasiness in Aadhiren whenever Ravi was mentioned but she didn't say anything in front of everyone.

They all ate their food in silence and after they were done, Aadhiren stood up saying "Akash, in my office" to Akash and left from there. Parvati looks at his retreating figure and then at Akash. She knew something was going on with him.

Ravi also stood up and started to help Parvati to keep the dirty dishes in the kitchen "Oh it's okay Ravi you don't have to" she says taking plates from him hand but he just shook his head "I want to, it's the least I can do" he says and Parvati smiles at his innocence.

****

As Aadhiren entered the study, he shuts the door behind and sits on the chair behind the desk and without wasting anytime, he turned on his laptop and started figuring out a game plan.

At that moment, Akash entered in the room with a chill expression on his face. He rolls his eyes seeing Aadhiren's grumpy face "What is up with you today?" He asks Aadhiren but Aadhiren didn't reply to him.

"Sit down, I have something to discuss" he says to Akash and Akash sat on the chair opposite to him. "I think I know what's wrong with you" Akash says in a playful tone and Aadhiren frowns. He sighs and looks at Akash with amusing smile "Enlighten me" Aadhiren says.

"You are feel jealous because now Parvati's whole attention isn't on you! You are feeling jealous because for the first time she is priotizing someone else before you" he says and Aadhiren scoffs "Bullshit" he says and Akash shurggs. "Truth hurts" he says to further fuel his anger.

"I am not a kid who would feel jealous just because she is giving attention to someone else" he says and starts to scroll on his laptop. Akash shruggs "Okie" he says in a careless manner. "I mean it! I am not jealous" Aadhiren says again.

Akash's careless way of handling things kept bothering him. He wanted to prove he was not jealous over such a small thing.

"You words do not match your actions my friend" Akash says in a cheerful tome and Aadhiren groans "Stop playing with my mind" he says and shakes his head, going back to his work.

"Stop this work, I have found out that Mr.Khosla is throwing a retirement party in which Amit will also be present. So we can talk about this deal with him. If he doesn't agree then we have a full garage of guns and a whole mansion of gaurds" Akash says and Aadhiren nods.

"When is this retirement party?" He asks Akash "This weekend" Akash replied and Aadhiren nods. "You will have to bring Parvati" Akash says and Aadhiren frowns.

"Why her?" He says and Akash sighs, face palming himself "Because you had a not-so-private million dollar wedding and almost everyone from the business world was invited so ofcourse they are gonna expect to see you ther with your wife" he says and Aadhiren groans.

"As much as I didn't want her involved in my business, the more she is getting pushed everywhere" he says and Akash shruggs "That's marrige" he says and Aadhiren rolls his eyes, fliping him off.

Akash gasps and stands up "Wait. I will complaint to bhabhi about it" he says and Aadhiren frowns "You're such a rat" he says and Akash chuckles "Coward" he says and sits down.

"When is your mother coming back?" He asks and Aadhiren got up from his chair "You know her, she stays where the gossip is. She told me yesterday that she will be staying in Massi's house for a month" he said pouring himself a black coffee.

Akash chuckles "Did you tell her abou the intruder thing?" He asks out of curiosity "No, I don't want her to worry. And I know she will somehow blame Parvati for it too" he says chuckling and Akash makes a weird face "Marrying Parvati really changed you. I never thought we both would ever sit in your study room and laugh about other people while sharing coffee" Akash says un bothered.

But his words really stuck up to Aadhiren. He thinks have I really change?? Because of Parvati? But why?? I have known her for years then why is the change happening now?? He thinks and takes a sip of his coffee.

"I should go, I need to arrange a date for myself. You have your wife, I am gonna have her best friend" Akash says, standing up and flipping his hair, in Shah Rukh Khan style and walking out of the room.
Aadhiren chuckled at his behaviour.

Downstairs, Parvati and Aditi were sitting in the dinning room with Ravi. While the boy was eating his Gajar ka halwa, the ladies were talking.

"Hie bhabhi" Akash said and Parvati looks at him with a smile. "And hie to Bhabhi's friend" he said to Aditi who had been ignoring him whole morning.

Aditi flinches a little and smiles looking at him "Aditi is it?" he asks and Aditi nods her head. "Aditi are you free this Saturday?" He asked her and she nods again.

"Will you to a party with me?" He asks her and Aditi's eyes widden followed by Parvati. "Sorry sir I can't, I have to work" Aditi says all of the sudden and Akash keeps a hand over his hand "Uff, don't call me sir!" He says and goes to sit next to her.

"And don't worry about work, Aadhiren has no problem" he says and Aditi stops her work and looks at Parvati who was still in shock. Aditi clears her throat a little and got Parvati's attention.

Parvati nods her head a little and Aditi gives her a helpless look. Parvati gave her a nod again and Aditi said "Okay, I will join you" to Akash.

He smiles widely, showing his teeth "Great!" He stands up from the table and arranges the chair back to its place "I will send you a dress, wear that" he says clicking his fingers together and Aditi nods.

"Nice!! See you Saturday sweetheart'' he says to her and her eyes widen again. She gaps and he chuckles, leaving from there.

"Did you see that!!?" Aditi says to Parvati and Parvati nods "You are going to get new clothes" Parvati says and Aditi slaps her forehead "The way he called me sweetheart dumbo!" She says and Parvati makes a 'O' face and nods.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Thanks for reading ☺️

Leave your reviews:)