Big Reveal

*at the other dorm*

"Hah! Suck it Minho! Go to jail!" Jeongin screamed out in glee, pointing his finger at Minho who looked possessed with how intense his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

"Hyunjin I swear I will cook you, you better be getting some action right about now if I am dealing with this crap." Minho muttered under his breath, not loud enough for anyone to pick up on.

Minho picked up his top hat monopoly piece and placed it on the jail square begrudgingly.

Jisung stroked his back lovingly to calm the mopey boy down.

The door opened to reveal Chan walking in. "Channie Hyung!! Come join our game!" Jisung yelled out with much enthusiasm.

"You have a full game already going Sung. Maybe another time." Chan chuckled at the group of boys in their pj's and blankets. Minho was the only one in his normal clothes and Chan had to hold back a laugh with the expression he held on his face.

"Hyung can take my slot! I really don't mind!" Minho piped up, looking at Chan with pleading eyes.

Chan laughed, he couldn't hold it anymore. "OK ok, let me take a shower and then I'll take Minho's slot."

Minho groaned and Chan placed his hand on Minho's shoulder. "10 minutes max I promise" He spoke, loud enough so Minho could hear but not the others.

Minho groaned but nodded in appreciation.

A long 10 minutes (in Minho's opinion) later, the sound of the shower stopped and the steam brought a bare chested Chan with it. Chan finally relieved Minho of his game duties and he sprinted to Jisung's room before he could be summoned back.

"Hey guys.... where are Jinnie and Lix? Everyone else is here." Seungmin spoke our.

"Shhh... you ask too many questions!" Jisung raised his brow and Seungmin scoffed in confusion.

"It was just a question geez." He mumbled.

The monopoly group never got to finish their game but had to call it a night when Jisung almost banged his head on the board from falling asleep.

Minho had dozed off on Jisung's bed an was woken up by the latter plopping on his bed, not realizing that Minho was there.

"Hannie!"

"Aah! Min you scared me!" The previously half asleep Jisung was now wide awake.

"I'm sorry love. I must have fallen asleep." Minho got off the bed and stretched before walking toward the door.

"Wait! Stay.." jisung made grabby hands at Minho who smiled and rolled his eyes, but in an endearing manner.

Without saying a word Minho squeezed in beside Jisung and wrapped his arms tightly around the smaller's waist, spooning him.

Minho peppered gentle kisses on Jisung's neck before nuzzling into it.

"You are cuddly today" Jisung giggled lightly.

Minho hummed softly.

"Hey sungie?"

Based on the tone of the older Jisung got concerned and turned to face him.

"What's wrong?"

Minho placed his hand gently on Jisung's cheek.

"I love you." Minho's eyes held nothing but endearment, while Jisung's eyes went wide.

"I..." Jisung couldn't comprehend what was going on at that moment. Minho simply smiled at the flustered boy and pressed their foreheads together.

"I-I love you too." Jisung was finally able to get the words out, wrapping his arms around Minho's neck and his leg around his waist. They could not have gotten any closer if they tried.