Movie Night

The rehearsal ended before they knew it and after a long day the group trickled into their dorms.

It was now 6 and everyone was lounging around the living rooms, with Minho offering to cook a quick dinner. A quick dinner meaning a fancified ramen dish.

Felix immediately went into his room and came back with an assortment of blankets and comfort items.

"Uh, yongbokkie. What is all that for?" Jeongin motioned to the pile of soft stuff that was laid on the couch.

"Having a movie night at 7. I am taking advantage of my opportunity for Hyunjin to not be able to escape me" Felix responded, wiggling his fingers together like an evil mastermind. Jeongin coo'd at the little sunshine.

"Awwwww! Is that your idea of an evil master plan?" Seungmin sarcastically said, causing Felix to roll his eyes. Secretly Seungmin thought it was adorable that this pure hearted human would get so giddy over a "compromise" that doesn't seem to disadvantage anybody.

"Not like he would have said no if he didn't make a deal with you." Minho mumbled to himself, also secretly smiling at the sunshines excitement and preparations.

"I think it sounds like fun." Jeongin glared at Seungmin and then continued to admire his Hyung's nesting of the couch. "Hey... are the rest of us invited too or is it just.. Hyunjin..?" Felix blushed slightly at the question but smiled. "Of course you can come too Innie!"

By the time dinner was ready Felix had made a soft array of bed like seats for maximum comfort. He quickly sent a reminder text to Hyunjin to make sure he didn't forget.

HYUNJINNIE <3
Me:
Don't forget you owe me a movie! I have everything set up already 🤗

Hyunjinnie:
I wouldn't want to miss it. See you at 7. Need me to bring anything? Also do I eat beforehand?

Me:
Nope just yourself! And yes dinner is fine. Popcorn is not dinner Hyunnie... unless..?

Hyunjinnie:
Alright Angel 😇 nope, popcorn is not dinner. You better be eating 👀

Felix smiled brightly and put his phone away, joining the others at the table for their specialty ramen.

AT THE OTHER DORM

Hyunjin stepped out of the shower with a towel around his neck, catching the water that was dripping from his freshly washed hair. He decided to put on a hoodie and some pajama pants. Chan was currently in the kitchen making dinner.

"Hey Hyung. Whatcha makin?" Hyunjin stated playfully, resting his head on Chan's shoulder as he cooked.

"Just making a quick stir fry" Chan held a slice of bell pepper over his shoulder which Hyunjin happily took. "We are going to be eating in like 15 minutes " he stated.

"Aah let me ask Lixie if he was planning on food too."

"Lix?" Chan tilted his head after turning around to face Hyunjin. He looked just like a wolf.

"Yeah, I promised a movie night for helping me at the studio." Hyunjin rubbed his neck shyly. Chan smiled and nodded.

"Movie?!" Jisung came out of his room and Hyunjin groaned. Chan just chuckled and shook his head.

"Which movie, when, where?!" Jisung was too excited for Hyunjin's liking and he just rolled his eyes. Chan decided it was time to step in now and help his kid out.

"Yes Jisung, Hyunjin is going to go watch a movie with Lix at 7 at his dorm." Chan tried to telepathically communicate with Jisung to leave them be and not invite himself but...