Jealousy, Jealousy

It had been a couple of days since the Zoo outing and 2 pairs in particular had gotten quiet close. Jisung and Minho were more touchy and were constantly stealing suspicious glances at eachother during rehearsals.

Hyunjin and Felix had been connected at the hip. They were close before but they seemed to share a deeper emotional bond these days.

Today was a music recording day, meaning changbin, han, and chan were working with each member on recording and perfecting lines for their debut album/single. They had been at it for hours and Jisung had fallen asleep ok the couch in the studio. Jeongin was starting to nod off and jerked his head up when he caught himself falling asleep.

"I think we need some caffeine.." Chan ended up saying in a yawn. Jeongin shot up in excitement. "Yes please!"

"Alright. I guess I can go get some refreshments for us..." Chan groaned and stretched, he was about to get up when Hyunjin stepped in.

"I got it Hyung, you can wrap up with Minho.  You guys are almost done. I can be back by the time you're ready for me." He said with a smile.

"Thanks mate, take someone with you though, you can't carry 8 drinks on your own." Chan waved over to Felix.

"Hey, can you help Hyun with some drinks? We are finishing up with Minho and I don't want drinks spilled because Hyunjin is too stubborn to take a buddy" Chan chuckled.

Hyunjin mocked Chan but smiled at Felix, nudging his head toward the door to signal for them to go. Felix nodded and took the lead out of the studio.

They walked down to the Cafe in the JYP building. One that Hyunjin had become very regular to visit due to his obsession with Americanos. They patiently waited for their turn in line. Felix was enjoying the mixture of the pure coffee smell and Hyunjin's clean laundry scent.

"I can help the n- oh! Hi Hyunjin! Your usual order?" The barista asked, her previously indifferent expression forming into a smiling one. Felix looked at her with, his eyes furrowed.

"Yes please, and 4 more Iced Americanos, 1 iced Chai and 1 hot chocolate please?" Hyunjin returned a similar smile. 'Why is he flirting? Do they have something? Is he interested?'

Felix was gritting his teeth beside Hyunjin. His usual sunshine demeanor was quickly replaced with a frown. Hyunjin noticed Felix's expression and leaned toward him.

"You ok..?" Hyunjin whispered. Felix didn't want to be so transparent with his emotions, especially when the girl had done nothing to him. He was just jealous that someone was receiving that smile that he loved to see. 'Who am I kidding, I can't blame her for shooting her shot. Man is gorgeous.'

"Peachy.." Felix mumbled back, plastering a fake smile on his face. Hyunjin side-eyed him out of concern.
'Whoah.. I have never seen him look this angry.. he's never angry..'

He was about to ask further when

"Jinnie, here's your order!" The barista handed Hyunjin one of the drink carriers and handed him a napkin that was folded neatly. He gave her a questioning look.

"Use it" she gave him a wink and pushed the other carrier toward Felix.

Felix could see a phone number on the napkin and was seething. He scoffed and pulled Hyunjin away.

"Whoah! Sunshine what's up with you?!" Hyunjin expressed, stumbling slightly and clutching into the drink carrier to stop it from falling.

Felix huffed and let go of Hyunjin, rolling his eyes in the process. Hyunjin got scared at the sight. 'Did I do something to upset him? Did he like the barista? Is he jealous of me...?'