Finally Relax

It had been a long week of rehearsals and practices. Their schedules were jam packed with the start of the preparations.

It was finally Saturday, they just had a half day of dance practice today.

The 8 members all spilled into their perspective dorms. "Shotgun on the shower!" Felix screamed as he waddle ran over to the bathroom and threw the door shut before Minho could protest. His efforts were in vain, however, as Minho had already flopped himself on the couch, gaining a groan from Seungmin. "Hyung you're gonna get your sweat all over the couch!"

Minho glared at Seungmin who glared back and raised his eyebrows. Seungming was the only one brave enough to match Minho's threats. Jeongin backed away slowly and disappeared into his room, coming out seconds later with his towel and claiming the second bathroom. Eventually Seungmin groaned and gave up the fight. "I'm too tired for this today. Hyung, try not to stink up the couch. And take your face off that pillow will you!"

Minho stuck his tongue out at Seungmin.

The other dorm was surprisingly peaceful, well outside of Han singing his lungs out in the shower earning groans from the other 3 in the dorm. Changbin had taken the other bathroom to shower.

"Hey Hyun?" Chan asked.

"What's up?" Hyunjin sat at the table and tossed an apple in the air before taking a bite of it.

"How do you think everyone is doing..?" Chan faltered in his confidence. Hyunjin tilted his head lightly in confusion.

"Why are you asking me..?"

"Because you are observant. Plus, I know that as the leader everyone wants to show me their strong side, but I want to know.. I'm just worried." Chan responded. His eyes shifted down to the table.

"I think we are all tired, but we know what we signed up for." Hyunjin said with a reassuring smile.

"Maybe we should all do something together!" Jisung interjected.

Hyunjin groaned at the thought of the loud members and having to be social.

"Maybe thats not such a bad idea. Let me run it by the others." He took out his phone and opened up their group chat.

                           STRAY KIDS
Chan:
I know this week has been draining. What do you all say to an outing? (Yes purely fun no activities involved)

Jisung:
Yes please! You're welcome for the idea BTW!

Minho:
Whatever

Seungmin:
If I make it till then sure sounds good.

Felix:
😃 !

Jeongin:
Yay!

Changbin:
Ok. But where?

Felix:
Can we go to the zoo?! I have been thinking about it since "tour guide Chan"
Pleasseeee???

Jisung:
I second!

The other members liked the message Felix sent. Chan looked up at Hyunjin who had a small smile on his face.

"What no 'ughhh hyung I don't wanna go'?" Chan mocked.

"Not like I'll get out of it." Hyunjin shrugged his shoulders and got up to use the shower that was now open. Chan just smiled back at Hyunjin, although he immediately got concerned.

'This is when I hate being the leader'

Despite his concerns about the consequences, he couldn't help but smile at his introverted and snarky member smiling to himself.