Finally Be Brave pt. 2

Hyunjin

"You are such a hopeless romantic you know that?" Minho stated as he placed the last of the stuff on the dining table.

"Lix knew that before you figured it out" Hyunjin stuck out his tongue and Minho laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Of course he would notice, he's got enough heart to make up for the lack of mine, plus Sung stole the other part." Minho smiled.

"Wait... what?! Since when?" Hyunjin gasped as per his usual dramatic self.

"After the zoo." Minho said non-chalantly.

"Congrats dude! Although I'm offended you didn't tell me." Hyunjin sassed. "But only because you're helping me I won't say a word." Hyunjin acted like he was zipping up his lips causing Minho to chuckle.

Minho's phone went off.

Chan:
Hey, we are on our way to the dorms. Whatever Hyunjin is planning better be ready. Tell him I said Goodluck. But we both know he won't need it 😏.

"He's on his way, you ready loverboy?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." Hyunjin sighed to calm his nerves.

"Relax. He won't hurt you, this is Lix we're talking about." Minho patted his back and smiled.

"It's the fact that it's Yongbokkie that's making me so nervous" Hyunjin chuckled with nerves.

"Don't overthink it. We have your back, and Lix's. Goodluck, go get your man." Minho slipped out the door and closed it softly behind him.

'Now or never. Don't go to negatives Hwang.' Hyunjin smiled and relaxed seeing the surprise that he got ready for his angel.

--

"Thanks again for everything Channie-Hyung!" Felix said as he gave Chan one last big hug before heading to open his own apartment door. Chan looked at him and smiled, excited for his little brother to finally get his happiness.

"Oh! Channie?" Felix called out before Chan could walk into his dorm.

"Hmm?" Chan looked back at him.

"Could you let Jinnie know that I'll find him once I freshen up?"

Chan smiled and nodded with gleaming eyes. 'If only he knew.'

Felix opened the door to his dorm and immediately froze with wide eyes.

The lights were off and the only thing illuminating the room was the city lights from the window, some fairy lights hanging from the ceiling, and an array of candles that were placed throughout the room. It looked like an enchanted forest.

Felix walked into the dorms and looked around, mouth half open taking in the view. He suddenly got startled when he felt 2 familiar arms wrap around him and a comforting warmth pressed his back.

"H-hyunjin?" Felix's voice cracked slightly. It felt like a dream.

"Hey Angel." Hyunjin spoke softly into his neck. He let go briefly to turn Felix around to face him, gently placing his hands on Felix's waist.

"This is beautiful.." Felix could feel tears coming to his eyes. He took in a deep shaky breath to compose himself. He wasn't nervous anymore, but he was overwhelmed.

Hyunjin just looked at Felix and let him take in the space around him, to let him process and settle before trying to go any further. He was studying all aspects of Felix's being, from the way his eyes lit up with that dreamy expression, slighty glossy, to the way the golden lighting reflected off his freckles that the older so admired. To the delicate way in which his lips curved up slightly. Once Felix's eyes locked with Hyunjin's, the older took a deep breath and was ready to say what he had been wanting to say since that night in Jeju.