“If you start biting my nipples, I will. I love to be hurt,” she moaned. The man let out a deep guttural groan at the new information. She started humping his shaft faster as he greedily sucked and bit her nipples. 

Lucius pulled off her nipple to look in her eyes while she started cumming against him. He could feel her pussy twitching against his aching cock while she humped him. 

He pulled her face to his so she could kiss him while she came, whimpering into his mouth as they kissed passionately. “Do you want me to suck you or ride you?” she asked in a breathy voice as she pulled from their kiss. Her face was right above his, looking into his icy blue eyes. “Ride me,” he almost begged. 

Y/N rose over his lap a bit where he could help position her. He rubbed the head of his cock against her sensitive clit before pushing the head inside her. “Slow,” she told him as she took him inside her. 

“You’re so fucking tight for Daddy, aren’t you?” he said with an evil grin as he watched her take him. “How long does Daddy think he can last?” she teased him as she slowly started riding his cock. 

“I’ll hold off as long as possible,” he replied in a deep breathy voice as he watched her every move. “When you do, I want you to stay hard for me. Can you do that?” she whispered as she hung her face over his as she rode him. 

“Yes little bird,” he replied with a little gasp on his lips. “Do you love me? Tell me,” she whispered as she fucked him. 

“I love you, more than I should,” he admitted. “I love you, Daddy. You feel so fucking good inside me,” she whimpered back at him. 

Lucius looked as if he was about to lose his mind. He grabbed her hands, pulling them behind her back while he fucked her hard from below. “Just like that, Daddy,” she whimpered.  “Be as loud as you want, little bird. I love it,” Lucius said in a deep breathy voice as he watched her face carefully. 

“Daddy I need it harder, please. I want you to fuck me as hard as you can,” she begged. The man almost growled when he heard her words. He held onto her torso as he laid her down on the bed. 

He pushed her legs back so she was completely open to him.  “Tell me where you want Daddy,” he told her. 

“In my Princess pussy, of course,” she smirked at him as she opened herself for him with her own hand. The man wasted no time in lining himself up and slamming the length of his big cock inside her. The subtle curve of his cock felt so good inside her during missionary. 

The man was fucking her so hard she could barely form thoughts. “Slow down for me. I want to kiss you,” she whimpered as she reached up for him. 

Lucius took her hands, holding them above her head as he kissed her passionately again. “Fuck,” Y/N whimpered as he slowly made love to her again. Y/N was pushing up against him as he fucked her. 

“I’m going to cum soon. Don’t change anything,” she whimpered. It was only a few seconds later and she was indeed cumming so strongly only him. 

She dug her heels into the bed so she could push against him as she came. “Fuck fuck fuck,” she whimpered as he pushed against him.

 He was still holding her hands above her head as she humped him. “Oh fuck” Lucius replied as he started cumming deeply inside her. Her orgasms were so strong that they could trigger him as well, not that it took much. 

Once she was sure he was done cumming inside her, she pushed Lucius off of her. “Fuck it hurts,” she whimpered as she got away from his touch. 

She gripped the sheets between her hands as she pressed her thighs together. Her body writhed and trembled as she continued cumming without any outside stimulation. “Are you ok?” he looked confused as he watched her, sitting back on his heels. 

“Yes, sometimes it just lasts too long. Sorry I pushed you off,” she replied as she finally started recovering.

 “I thought I hurt you,” he chuckled softly. “No, it just happens sometimes. We are done for right now, I have to recover,” she chuckled. 

“Fantastic. I’ve never seen anything quite like that. It was quite intense,” Lucius smirked at her. “I’m just glad I didn’t cry in front of you,” she admitted. “I’ve already seen you cry,” he teased. 

“No you have seen choking tears. You haven’t seen these tears yet. I’m sure Severus will show them to you later when we get back,” she replied. 

“From being hurt you mean?” Lucius asked softly. “From a release that only comes when I’m hurt and used very roughly. A moment you and I aren’t ready for privately,” she replied.