Chapter 11

(Double update😉)

Kim Taehyung

Not being able to stand it any longer, i grabbed her wrist and yanked her towards me. Once she was close, my other hand gripped the back of her neck, positioning her where i wanted before my lips crashed against hers.

The kiss was so hot. I wouldn't be surprised if our intense kiss melted all the snow around us by the time we finished. When her mouth slightly opened, I bit her lower lip, not wasting any time deepening the kiss. This differed from our kiss after the bachelor party. It was a passionate, and i knew I wanted more, needed more.

In one swift movement, I wrapped an arm around her waist, then spun us so her back was against the tree. She was so incredibly sexy. I wanted her to know exactly what she did to me. She gasped as I pushed myself against her.

"Put your legs around me." I whispered, watching as goosebumps covered her skin.

She immediately did what she was told. I squeezed her round, lucious ass before assaulting her mouth again. Out tongues fought for control. The moan that came from her vibrated my whole body. The way her body reacted to my touch was intoxicating. I didn't think I'd be able to stop, but I knew i had to.

Not only it was freezing outside, not that anyone could tell from the heat coming off of us, but we were bound to get caught. People were going to notice we were both missing. This is not how i wanted our first time to be. I wanted to take my time.

"Fuck, Jennie. We can't do this here." Even though I said the words, my breath quickened, and i made no attempt to actually stop. "It's too cold. We should go inside." I tried again, more to convince myself than her.

"It doens't seem that cold."

I set my forehead against hers. "Someone will find us if we stay out here much longer."

I saw her eyes widen; a worried expression took over her face. I knew exactly what she was thinking. So, I'm going to put a stop to that immediately. "Not that I want to hide this. I want you and I want the world to know it. I would just rather tell people than have them see us."

She smirked at me. "People? Or Junseo?"

I set her back on her feet before cupping her face. "Come home with me after this."

She looked like she was going to make an excuse about why she shouldn't . I kissed her before she could. She tightly gripped my wrists, telling me she wanted more. When i stopped the kiss, I crouched down, so we were eye level, still not letting go.

She blushed and nodded. I couldn't hide the enormous smile that spread across my face. Intertwining our fingers, i led us back to the house. As soon as we got close, I could see Junseo on the door looking for us.

Jennie instantly dropped my hand. My heart cracked a little, but i tried not to take it personally. I told her I wanted to talk to Junseo. If we strolled up holding hands, that would probably raise some questions.

"Where the hell have you guys been?"

Not having an excuse ready, I said the first thing that came to mind. "Jennie needed some fresh air, and I was hiding from Eunsoo."

I smiled to myself. Shit. I didn't even have to lie.

"I'm sorry, man. I didn't realize inviting her was going to be a big deal."

I shrugged it off. "It's fine. She's just a little intense."

He laughed. "You don't have to tell me. Our walls aren't that thick. I remember when she would come over when my mom and dad were away."