Chapter 7

Kim Taehyung

A little while later, we were sitting on the floor in Jennie's living room with a large pizza between us. We talked about what we've been up to these last few years and laughed about stories from the past. It was refreshing being with Jennie. Not only was she gorgeous, but she was easy to talk to. I swear, my face actually hurt from smiling so much.

"You have pizza sauce on your face."

Jennie blushed, grabbed a napkin, and dabbed around her mouth.

"Nope, still there."

She tried again.

"Nope."

She laughed out loud. "Well, help me!"

Leaning forward, i used my thumb to remove the sauce from the corner of her mouth, moving much slower than I needed to. When her lips slightly parted at my touch, i slowly wiped my thumb along her lower lip.

Fuck!

I had to resist the urge to slip my thumb into her mouth. Making her show me what she can do with that tongue and those beautiful lips. I wanted her. She had to have seen it in my eyes. When her eyes started to flutter close, I decided it was now or never. I took the opportunity to move closer.

In one swift move, i shoved the pizza box our of the way, let my hand slide to the back of her neck, and pulled her in for a kiss. She instantly moaned, like she had been waiting just as long as I had for this. Putting my other arm around her waist, i positioned her so her back was on  the floor and moved on top of her.

Our bodies molded together. I held her to me, savoring the feel of her squirming beneath me. My body matched her rocking movements, and i almost exploded right there. I couldn't the way this woman made me feel.

Fuck! I was in so much trouble.

"Jennie." I whispered her name and moved my body against hers.

The ding of my cell phone caused both of us to pause. After a few seconds, another ding echoed in the room. I was silently cursing whoever was on the other end of that text. I sat up as I removed the phone from my pocket. Jennie sat up with me and scooted herself back, putting distance between us.

"It's Junseo." I grumbled. "He just wanted to be sure i got you home safe."

She gave a slight nod.

Damn it. The moment was lost. The expression on her face was a mixture of confusion, lust and guilt.

We stared at each other, both of catching our breaths. I wanted to reach out to her again, but the space she put between us stopped me.

"I should probably go."

"Right. Of course." The disappointed look on her face made me happier than it should have. "Do you want to take this pizza with you?"

I laughed as I started to stand up. "No, you keep it. The lack of food in this place is pitiful."

She stood up with me. "Thank you. This night turned out better than i was expecting."

"You don't need to thank me. I'll do anything to put a smile on that face." With the last comment, I winked at her and left.

______

And like the moon, we must go through phases of emptiness to feel full again.