56: The sword Tournament 2

~ Several days later ~

" Excuse me, can you repeat that again?" Rimuru asked Anos in a very annoyed voice.

Anos with his usual voice said , " I'm going to use that to help lay "

Rimuru help her head as if enduring a massive headache and grumbled,

" You better be glad that I'm your teacher for even making me do this "

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

" Ladies and Gentleman today we shall all be able to witness the greatest duel in history of Delsgade" the announcer excitedly said hyping up the crowd that was gathered to watch the finals of the Sword tournament.

The coliseum which was built to house more than 500 hundred was packed full with visitors. And if that isn't enough this match is now broadcasted for the entire Delsgade to see.

The popularity of this match has reached this absurd degree due to one reason. Anos Voldigod is a half -blood in this final match.

The nobles who had nothing but disdain for him made sure to use their connections to show the world how he is put in his place. And the commoners cheered for him as he just became their idol for being able to win the last matches without even breaking a sweat.

" And now from the left side we have a person who is representing the Demon king academy Anos Voldigod " said the announcer as Anos walked towards the stage.

The commoners began to cheer loudly. Especially the Anos fan club girls who even sang a lowly song. And besides them Isabela and her husband also cheered for their son. Rimuru who had to accompany them today as a bodyguard gave him a peace sign , when anos looked at them.

Anos felt a bit of relief when he saw Rimuru's look of reassurance . Due to yesterday's incident he is still protective of his parents safety. even thinking about it made his blood boil in anger.

~ the first day of the tournament~

"Ladies and gentleman, I welcome you to this year's annual sword tournament. Today we shall witness the rise of many new talents who would show their shine and the fall of many veterans who would be outmatched by the new bloods. Well then without any further interruptions from me let's start this tournament.

For our first match from my right side we have Kurt Ludwell representing the Lognorth Demon Sword Association. He has the record of winning the Demon Sword Tournament three decades ago, earning himself the title of Dilhade's strongest swordsman." the announcer said, making everyone hyped up.

"Wait, isn't miss Emilia's family name, also Ludewell."one of the students who came to watch the match asked.

"Yes, don't you know that person miss Emilia's older brother. I heard that he is going to succeed his father very soon. "said another.

Emilia, who heard all of this, couldn't help but smile arrogantly. with her brother here this year's championship would surely belong to the Royals. if he can win it one time he could win it again.

"On my left side we have Anos Voldigoad representing the Demon king academy. He has no record as this will be his first time participating in the tournament. " the announcer said, making everyone look at the left entrance. but no matter how much they looked they couldn't see anos coming. as for what anos was doing,

"Where the hell are those two "asked anos aloud. He is just near the entrance waiting for his father and rimuru who said that they will give him a big surprise for this match. Just as he was about to contact rimuru a teleportation circle lit up near him and rimuru and Gusta appeared in a flash.

That Time I got Reincarnated As A True DragonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara