The Unitarians

" so how did we come to this again" asked Sasha as eyed the team of girls and lay who are in front of her. They were all geared up and was clearly ready for battle.

" how indeed" Rimuru said with calm smile still plastered on her face.

After lay greeted everyone Emilia asked him to create his own team in the next few days as they are required to have a another group test.

But surprising everyone he refused and asked whether he could join Anos's team since for him Anos looks like the perfect guy who he could get along with.

And as you guessed he rejected him without hesitation . His reason was ,

" if you want to be my subordinate you have to show me your worth "

So he proposed they have a téam  battle with each other. If they somehow manages to impress him he would let them into his team.

Lay agreed since it seems fun. And as for his team they are a group girls who runs the Unitarians.

They are all half blooded people who formed a faction to oppose the nobles that are tried to half them just because they have a little of their founders blood.

And they are convinced that anos Voldigod is their founder as he has demonstrated it with his unparalleled strength and wisdom.

When anos first went to their  headquarters they were so happy that most of them became unconscious.  And it was more apparent to Rimuru and Sasha that these girls are running this campaign in the academy with the disguise of Anos's fan club which they totally are.

But the problem with them is that even when they asked to join his team anos could tell that they lacked the necessary self confidence to be in his team.

So lay challenging him is like a god sent opportunity. He could make the union girls be join lay's team for now and when they battle they could gain some confidence for them to join his. And  beside even if they couldn't join now   no one said they couldn't join later.

This is why now they are in the magical forest where fought earlier. Since this forest is able to regrow in a matter of hours they could go all out.

" do your best if you want to impress me " saying so Anos teleported his team to their base to start this test.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" so what's the plan " Sasha asked as they arrived at their destination.

" hmm I'll handle lay while you handle the others " Anos said.

" ehh are you sure Anos forget about me us having Rimuru is already too much " Sasha said remembering how Rimuru effortlessly killed a demon elder.

" huh what are you talking about Rimuru wouldn't interfere with this match. Right " he turned to Rimuru to ask just in case.

Chuckling  Rimuru replied, " it's unfortunate but I can't really fight in a small battle like this.  The girls would lose their courage if I am going to be their opponent so I'll just take on a support role for now "

" Right that would be helpful " anos nodded and then turned to misha ," Misha if you would "

Misha nodded and chanted "  " soon a castle like structure began to be created at a rapid phase. And within minutes a very gigantic ice castle is finished.

" wow your creation magic seems to have gotten stronger is it because of the ring " Sasha asked eying the Ring that anos gave Misha on her birthday day.

Misha nodded and said, " hmm I can feel the cost for creation magic is halved with it "

Rimuru looked at her source with her enhanced eyes saw that Misha's source which was quite damaged when her soul was under pressure because of fusion spell is now healing. And what's more she could see that her source is slowly beginning to show it's true form.

The same could be said for Sasha. But unlike Misha who got her creation magic amplified her destruction magic is being more refined.

This is because their sources are slowly turning back to their original appearance as there no need to hide from the world as no god could harm them. This is the uniqueness of the sources that these sisters have. As one was the goddess of Creation and  while the  other is goddess of Destruction.

Each of their concepts are too powerful to be controlled by an outsider so they chose to camouflage their original self to avoid being found.

" well then off I go " saying so Anos left using .

" Will this plan even work.  I mean would lay even go against anos directly to begin with. If you ask me the best option would be either taking me or Misha out first" Sasha asked worriedly.

Don't misunderstand her she isn't afraid of lay as she is sure she can buy time if she was overwhelmed.

" Nah don't worry about that. Those two will just duke it out together. Well  Sasha would you like the first attack. " Rimuru asked.

" hmm ok then , I'll head over there to scout the enemy base and try to attack them if possible. " saying so Sasha used magic to float and flew towards the enemy camp.

" so do we do this just like last time " Rimuru asked Misha.

Misha nodded and went inside the castle with Rimuru following behind her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" so you choose to take me on one on one huh " Anos said as he walked towards Lay who is sitting on top of a rock.

" well I'm more of a front line fighter than a commander and beside didn't Mr. Anos say you want me to prove my worth to you "  Lay replied as he got off from his seat.

"hmm " Anos looked at the sword that is on Lay's waist. " oh you are not using your magic sword " he asked in a bit of surprise .

" well I had to lent it towards my team since they need it more than me for today. And besides I'm more of a traditional swordsman than a magic swordsman." Lay said as he unsheathed his blade.

" Oh are you sure now , I am not that weak you know or are you too confident of your skills " anos said intrigued.

" Hahaa no no no I'm not underestimating you at all in fact my instincts are screaming at me that you are dangerous. But you see in this test you don't actually need to just defeat you " as his words were heard the ground began to shake.

Anos looked at the direction of the shaking and was surprised.