59:Depature

" Are you sure you can't stay for a while Rimuru chan " Izabela asked Rimuru while tears came down her face.

Seeing her expression Rimuru for a moment reconsidered her decision to leave but ultimately chose to go against it. It's not like she doesn't like this world. In fact she was even intending to stay till Anos regained his throne but the other side needed her more than ever.

So she reluctantly separated herself from Izabela who was hugging her like a koala. She comforted while saying , " I'm sorry aunty but my family needs me to come back home. And you talk like I won't visit you again. Although I may not be able to come back for a few months I definitely will be back so cheer up will ya "

She sniffed and asked " You promise ". It seems like she calmed down hearing those words.

Rimuru smiled and gave a thumbs up and said , " Of course I always keep my promises "

"Yaaay " Izabela cheered happily . " Did you hear that honey Rimuru will come back to us " She said excitedly to her husband Gusta.

Gusta also shared her enthusiasm and danced while saying " I heard it loud and clear honey. We should definitely throw a big party to welcome her "

"Ohh i know we will be Rimuru's favourite with....." Izabela also joined in, making the atmosphere quite cheerful.

Rimuru looking at their behaviour smiled happily. Even though she hasn't left yet they are already planning a party to welcome her when she comes back. ' Truly they are very unique ' she thought.

" Life would be quite boring without you, you know " Anos said after his parentents went a little farther away to discuss their secret party.

Rimuru looked at him with amusement and said, " You know that line should be said to a girl you have a crush on as a last minute effort to make her stay "

" Oh is that so , then I'll make sure to remember that. Who knows maybe it will come in handy someday. " Anos said with a bit of mischief in his voice.

" You brat, " Rimuru said in mock anger as she ruffled his hair. " Try not to chew more than you could digest. Or you might just end up in someone's basement " she laughed at her own joke.

Anos didn't get it. Is there someone who could capture him and keep him under their thumb other than Rimuru. He threw her a questioning look which made her laugh even more. Ultimately he decided to drop the matter since he would be less likely to find an answer to this question.

After her talk with Anos Rimuru's attention turned to the rest of her friends who came to see her off. Even the Anos fanclub girls came. She walked towards Sasha and hugged her without any warning startling the girl.

Even though Sasha reflexively tried to break free from the hug, how can a normal overpower a true dragon in raw strength. Rimuru whispered in her ears " Don't tell Anos I told you this but he was quite captivated by your performance at the tournament. So good luck making him realise your feelings "

Hearing her words Sasha froze. Her mind couldn't register what Rimuru said until she broke the hug. She wanted to ask for more details but didn't dare to. She could feel that her face isn't quite presentable as she could feel the heat rushing to her face. And her mind is still daydreaming about what Rimuru's words imply. So she couldn't guarantee that some of her fantasies might slip out of her mouth.

After Sasha Rimuru gave every girl a hug. Some girls from the fan club cried when they received their hugs. And finally it was Lay's turn.

" Although our time together was short, it was nice knowing you, Lay. It was truly fun. "Rimuru said, giving her hand for a hand shake.