61: The wedding ceremony 1

After a few hours of lecturing and touring Veldanava Rimuru decided to let him go. And due to how exhausted Veldanava was after the lecture he just said his goodbyes and teleported back home without staying any longer.

Since she has some time to spare Rimuru invited Lucia to have a little talk about the marriage ceremony preparations. Since the heavenly star palace is busy they went to Rimuru's house to hold the discussion.

Rimuru poured some tea and served one to Luica and one for herself. She sipped her tea as she looked at the purple sky of the underworld from her balcony. After going away for a while she missed this familiar scene.

" Say Lucia, what do you think about this world? " Rimuru asked Lucia, making her pause for a second.

Luica thought for a while and then answered, " Well although this world is quite dangerous I can't say I hate it. After coming to this world I met many people that I have come to cherish. The bonds I created here made this world special for me. "

Rimuru smiled at her answer as she said, " You know Lucia you and big brother are quite similar. "

She continued in a melancholic tone " Lucia as you may have already known there are countless worlds apart from the cardinal world. But even so, do you know why the cardinal world is special? "

Lucia shook her head as she didn't know why that was. From what she heard from Veldanava there are many worlds that are way stronger and richer in resources than the cardinal world. So she too is curious about this matter.

" The cardinal is Big Brother's greatest creation due to one simple reason. It is because this is the place where he decided to build his home." Rimuru said as she looked at Lucia seriously.

" Lucia although big brother may not say it but he deeply cares about you. For eons he was all alone in the void without anyone to keep him company. And even though he created this world to start a family he couldn't find someone because of his mentality.

Due to our involvement in the creation of this world we view most beings with a neutral perspective. This made us unable to differentiate anyone as special. So even after creating this world big brother wasn't able to fill the void in heart due to this mentality.

But all of this changed when he met you. Although it may not be obvious at the start he started to view you as special and as someone who is equal to him. Gradually you managed to fill the void in his heart making his wish come true.

For that Lucia I am very grateful for you " Rimuru said as she bowed her head.

Lucia who was flustered quickly replied " Please raise your head, I didn't do anything that special. "

Rimuru smiled and said , " Although it may seem nothing special to you, for me this is something very valuable. So please accept this as my wedding gift for you "

Saying so, Rimuru brought a book from her item box and handed it to Luica. Luica curiously opened it only to be surprised.

" This book has most of the recipes for the sweets I serve at my restaurant. I heard you love cooking so this book would help you greatly " Rimuru was about to continue but she was stopped by a surprise hug from Lucia.

"Thank you so much for this Rimuru, this is the best gift someone has ever given me " Lucia said as she hugged Rimuru tighter.

Rimuru smiled and resepacated the hug. She couldn't help but compare Lucia to Milim. Milim too was someone who loved sweets more than anything. But the difference in mother and daughter is that Lucia loves to make her own sweets.

Thinking about Milim, Rimuru remembered the tragedy that would happen to her. Although she doubts it will repeat again she should make some preparations just in case.

Like this Rimuru and Lucia talked for a bit more until it was time for dinner. Veldanava also visited to have dinner and bring Lucia back home.

~ Two months later ~

Today the heavenly palace which was known to be peaceful and quiet was bustling with activity. The angels who were previously dressed in battle armour wore butler and maid outfits. The castle corridors were filled with various types of races who came for this special day.

In the hall where the ceremony is held a huge crowd was gathered. If one were to look at them they would be shocked. Everyone who was invited here has the power and status to destroy nations with ease.

" wow didn't know you have such good taste in designing Veldanava " said Guy as he and rudra came to greet Veldanva.

" hahaha very funny Guy " veldanava said sarcastically. He didn't believe for a second that this demon didn't get the news of him getting his handed by Rimuru.

" psh don't tease him too much Guy this is his wedding day so cut the poor fellow some slack " remarked Rudra as he barely held his laughter.

" Well for us demons forget about having a wedding, finding a partner is already very rare. So this whole wedding is just a festival for me " Guy said as he shrugged his shoulders.

" Understandable since most long lived races don't have such a ceremony like how Humans do. " Veldanava said, agreeing with Guy's reasoning. He himself didn't actually need such a grand wedding but when Luciana said she wanted it he relented.

" Huh what do you know you learn something new everyday " said Rudra as he felt his understanding of this world deepening.

" Say Veldanava you sure have invited quite a crowd " said Guy as he eyed everyone who came in.

" Of course I'm just that popular with everyone, " said Veldanava as he puffed his chest proudly.

Guy raised an eyebrow and looked at Rudra. He made hidden gesture as though asking ' Is this guy serious '

Rudra shakes his head and moves his mouth to say ' Don't let it get to you half of who came here are Rimuru's subordinates. '

Guy made an 'understood 'gesture to Rudra.

While they were chatting, someone sneaked behind them. The said person came near Veldanava and tapped his shoulder. Turning around Veldanava saw it was Vedora who was behind him.

" Big brother it is time , big sister told me to fetch you " he whispered.

Veldanava nodded as he slipped through the crowd to head towards where the true dragon family was gathered.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

If you want to read some advanced chapters go to my Patreon Account.

patreon.com/Nauty_Manu