A good fight

Sounds of something clashing can be heard throughout the forest. Looking at the source we see Anos and Lay facing each other. One has a steel sword while the other has a wooden branch.

Despite this each of their clashes generated multiple shockwaves that destroyed their surroundings. But despite the destruction both of them have a big smile on their faces.

" You are not bad lay , for you to hold against me this much time is truly commendable " Anos praised as they clashed.

" Oh thank you for the compliment Anos. Fighting an opponent like you is very enlightening for me " Lay replied as he parried another strike.

Each time they clash Lay would improve his swordsmanship forcing anos to use more force. If Anos isn't enjoying this match he would have noticed that Lay's fighting style slowly began to transform into something he was familiar with.

As they further clashed Lay asked a question that surprised Anos ,

" Hey Anos why aren't you helping the others "

Anos was a bit surprised. Why do you ask ? since when did an enemy care about the wellbeing of another ally of yours.

" Oh I thought your objective was to stall time for your teammates to incapacitate my team " Anos asked curiously.

" While that may be, at the end of the day we all are students in the same class so I don't want them to get hurt badly." Lay said honestly.

" hahaha don't worry about them. Those two are my subordinates so they are strong and besides with Rimuru there no harm would befall on them and besides you should just focus on me or you'll lose badly " Anos said as he accelerated.

As both of them clashed again another huge explosion happened changing the environment completely.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
*BOOM* *BOOM* *Boom* the golem smashed its hands down at an incredible speed for its size. But Sasha, who was busy dodging these, couldn't actually spare some time to marvel at it.

And if that wasn't enough misa who is now transformed as a mist always tried to attack her blind spots. Her sneak attacks are much like those of a superior assassins.

After what felt like forever an unknown attack hit the golem making it stumble back. And Sasha wasting no time attacked misa to which she evaded by transforming into mist.

After gaining some distance from her attackers Sasha decided to stop holding back as she could feel backup coming. Flames began to engulf her body, healing her injuries and revitalizing her. Soon the flames died down revealing Sasha with her phoenix robe on.

" It's time to get serious " She said as her Demonic Eyes of Ruin activated.

Next to her Misha teleported herself and said,

" I will take the golem you should take on misa "

Smiling Sasha said, " I like it , let's go "

Soon the battle began . Misha used her Ice magic to freeze the ground to immobilize the golem. Sasha then fired fire magic at rapid succession at Misa who was now having trouble dodging.

Seeing this is not working Sasha used a spell that used to bind her target. Although this time she was able to bind her legs but misa with lay's magic sword broke them quite easily.

Seeing this is not going anywhere she asked misha, " hey misha why don't we show them the specialty of the Necron family "

" agreed" Misha said she and Sasha began to power up their spell.