The bet

~After a round of punishment later ~
" Now that all the groups have been decided. I'll continue with my explanation so everyone please return to your seats."
Emilia said ignoring the terrified looks of the students who are trying hard to distance themselves from a certain blue silvery haired girl.
"From this point on I will be teaching you all magic and we will be starting with<Gyze> . This magic is especially suited for warfare so in 1 week there will be a test. All groups will fight each other so please study hard for it."
Emilia begins her explaining and the class resumed as usual.
At the end of their first day Sasha came near Anos again and demanded,
"Let's fight."
"With me? What type of game is it?" asked Anos while raising his eye brow.
"Didn't Emilia-sensei said that in one week we will be tested by fighting each other. How about betting on that . the loser has to do what the winner asks?"
" I see , it certainly is amusing." Said Rimuru after figuring out why Sasha to challenge Anos.
" oh what are the states we are betting on " asked Anos with his fighting spirit ignited. He would never say no to a challenge.
' Anos don't try to accept the deal just yet ' he heard Rimuru's telepathic voice.
' why the delay, you know in mythical era I was hardly challenged because of reputation so please just let me have my fun here ' he asked
' sigh , I wonder where I went wrong raising you .
look here you battle junkie Sasha here is not an enemy , she just puts a face to act a little colder to Misha.
Although I don't know why she is doing this I may able to make some guesses if I observe her a little more. So don't try anything too abnormal and go with the flow. ' replied Rimuru
' Very well I shall play with her then ' said Anos
" the bets are simple if you win I will join your team as a team member without any more complaints. " Sasha said,
" And if you win" asked Rimuru who was curious about her request
" if I win I want both of your absolute obedience " Sasha said with a smug tone.
" oh why the sudden interest poor old me " asked Rimuru.
" Heh simple, I will take everything that belongs to this doll , And it's a waste of wonderful resources to be left alone. " said Sasha while making a villainous laugh .
But despite that Rimuru looked at her with a weird gaze, ' why is she betting on a unknown variable '
Yes Sasha's goal was to make them help her in her master plan as a servant or as a companion.
"hmn ok when will the match start. " Said Rimuru while signaling Anos to let her handle this.
"Oh? You agreed very easily. Is that really alright?, You aren't going to have cold feet later right. "Asked Sasha while hiding her distress. As if they don't agree to the match all her schemes are done for.
" haha don't worry we won't back down now, But do try to give us a good fight if you are that worried " said Rimuru.
" hmp we will see if you can say those big words after the match " saying so Sasha left.
' so she can tell that we are stronger than her , excellent detection skill for someone in this era, well I think having a part of a god's soul may play a part in this. ' Thought Rimuru while smiling.
"Did you really have to rile her up that much" asked Anos .
" of course it's payback for insulting Misha " said Rimuru as she hugs Misha like doll.
" sigh, hey Misha you should try to make up with her after she joins us ,or I pray that she would be devastated by the pranks Rimuru will pull." Said Anos to Misha.
Misha widened her eyes at the first half but tilted her head when she heard the latter.
" why"
" well you see, Rimuru here can make some emotionally painful pranks. I remember that she even made a army general call a retreat just because she kept pranking them nonstop for a whole week. " said Anos as he was reminiscing of those days.
Rimuru it least had the decency to look away.
" Anyway let's do our best to beat Sasha so she doesn't get to witness that " Said Anos while giving his best smile that doesn't make him look like a villain.
" I'll do my best " said Misha motivated.
Rimuru at the side didn't know whether to laugh or cry at this moment. But as a million year old person she is , she ignored their conversation for the greater good.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~1 week later ~
"the first two groups will be Sasha and Arnos. Your results will affect your grades so don't hold back. Do your best." Saying so Emilia existed the demonic forest with the rest of the students.
" hmmp you better remember your promise right " said Sasha with demonic eyes of Ruin active.
" Yeah yeah if you are so worried about us breaking the promise let's just sign a <Sekt> " saying so Anos made a <Sekt> magic circle appear near them.
" Hmp do you think I'm stupid, you could manipulate the contract how you like it. " said Sasha while giving Anos a cold glare.
' oh she used her eyes to peer into my source and deduced my capabilities, Rimuru was Right about her having a great talent. ' thought while smiling internally at her.
" so what do you propose" asked Rimuru while trying to find what sasha is scheming.
"* points to Misha * make that do the <Sekt> " she said still with her demonic eyes active.
Even though she was being looked at by the demon eyes of ruin Misha wasn't bothered and stared back at her older sister.
"......Okay with me......?"
"Aah, it doesn't matter who does it."
Misha then holds up her palm and invokes the magic formation for <Sekt>.
The conditions were written in magic and Sasha signed it.
" I will make you regret showing your Arrogant attitude towards me " saying so Sasha led her team towards their base to prepare.