Reborn *Edited*

Before the creation of all things there  was the void. Some say the void created the first being on its own and some say the first being came to  existence just as how the void was created. But who knows maybe it was both.
In the void that is devoid of nothing but darkness stood a being ,no a dragon with a large cyan body with two large wings and four legs and smooth spine going down his neck and onto his back. This dragon is named Veldanava  the first true dragon ever to be born who will be also known as the Creator of the cardinal world.
~Veldanava POV~
My name is Veldanava the first true dragon ever to be born .Ever since I was born I have been lonely because there is nothing in this damn void .I thought I will die from boredom. So imagine my surprise when I felt some other being is there in this void.
It was like this. I was just messing with my powers like usual when suddenly I felt something appear in the void, no more like created it self in the void. And this being is somehow calling to me. And no it isn’t like it is speaking to me No it’s more like he is announcing his presence to me.
Curious I decided to check out this being . And within a few minutes I was at my desired destination. Travelling through the void is like second nature to me now . But,
‘ this certainly is surprising ‘
before me is beautiful girl at the age of 10-12, with silvery blue hair in a black &white outfit (basically rimuru’s outfit after evolving into a true dragon )and two pair of jet black wings that shines just like the void.
no no that’s not important what I also sense is a true dragon factor from her signifying her status as a true dragon just like me . But why didn’t I sense her before. Is she like me someone who appeared in thin air.
just as I was puzzled the girl opened her golden eyes that looked at me ,no no what she looked like was looking at my soul.
‘ oh she sure is interesting’
And  just as I was about to say hello to her, what came out her mouth almost made my heart jumped out.
~ Rimuru POV~
Wow just wow . How come these things happens to every time .
As soon as I opened my eyes I saw a dragon and not just any dragon if it was I wouldn’t even react this much . what freaked me out was that dragon is Veldanava ,the freaking creator.
But why is he here did he sense my arrival to this reality.
just as a I was puzzled.  ciel activated thought acceleration and spoke to me,
[master do not be alarmed ,in this reality Veldanava is just born. He has yet to create the cardinal world.]
‘ so we are at the very beginning ‘ I asked just be sure. Time traveling as fun as it sound is not very simple. If my arrival create too many ripples the flow of time would be damaged.
[ don’t worry master, I calculated our arrival so we wouldn’t make any ripples.]
That’s a relief then. So how should I introduce myself. I can’t just act the way since the concept of king or demon lord haven’t been introduced yet.
‘ hey ciel , what is my identity now’
[ master is now reborn as a true dragon and doesn’t need to be act in any manner . master should just  think veldanava as older sibling and that should be more than enough]
hah ok since it’s technically true that he was my older brother since he is the oldest among us, And yeah before I forgot to tell you I kinda became (more like threatened)the youngest of true dragon family after a few years . And while I don’t practically like how my family uses this to have special benefits for example how Veldora sometimes ask me for more manga or how Velzard would just come and eat an entire store of sweets and tell them to come to me for money but despite  the numerous times I wanted to teach those two a lesson I can’t say I  dislike them.
so it’s not all bad.  oh well I guess it is time to show my older brother the charm of the youngest true dragon that made even Velgrynd and Velzard fall for it.  And with ciel modifying my body to 11 year old this should be perfect.
‘ All right guys it’s time to slay  a dragon with cuteness’
Musing at my thoughts I deactivated thought acceleration and said ,
“big brother “ with shining eyes and a big happy innocent smile that I copied from Milim. This is my secret technique < Devine cuteness >.
Oh look like it work more than expected.
‘As expected this trick never gets old’ . I thought smugly as I looked at the dragon that is having a day dream.