3 men 1 girl

Rayle found herself walking through the forest. The only sounds she could hear were the leaves crunching under her feet and the slight breeze in the air. No people, no walkers, just the peaceful silence of the wild. She held the note in one hand, and a knife in the other, feeling the weight of both tools. As she continued on, her thoughts were filled with questions about what lay ahead, but she was determined to keep moving forward.

Rayle heard the sound of leaves crunching, and instantly dropped into a crouch, trying to hide behind the nearest tree. Her heart raced as she squinted through the leaves, trying to figure out what was making the noise. The sound was too heavy to be a squirrel, and it didn't have the characteristic dragging sound of a walker. It could be a person, or perhaps another kind of large animal.

The crunching stopped, and Rayle felt her heart stop as she heard the sound of a stranger's voice.

"Hey there, little girl," the man said, but the voice was unfamiliar.

"Turn around slowly," the man commanded, and Rayle did as she was told, putting her hands up and dropping the knife. She kept her back turned to the man, but his words echoed in her head.

"Turn around all the way," the man said again, and Rayle finally turned,  she looked up at the man standing before her.

"Hey there little girl, what would a girl like you be doing in the middle of nowhere?" the man asked,

"It ain't your business," she snapped back, her hands still raised.

"I saw you got a knife. Got anything else?" the man asked, pointing to her belt.

Rayle lowered her hand, slowly grabbing her gun and dropping it to the floor before raising her hands again.

"Good... good," the man said, nodding.

Rayle's heart was racing as she realized she was unarmed in front of three men with large guns. She knew she had to be smart if she wanted to come out of this situation alive.

He looked to the man next to him, giving a slight nod. "Go grab them," he said, and the other man nodded, stepping forward and picking up the gun and knife.

"So you're weaponless now?" the man asked, his gun still aimed at Rayle.

"What's your name?" the man asked, and Rayle spoke up, taking a deep breath before answering.

"Ray," she said, trying to keep her voice steady. She wasn't as quick-witted as Carol, but she knew that if she waited for the right moment, she might be able to escape.

"Ray, that's a pretty name for a pretty girl," John said, and he gestured to the man on his right.

"This is Tomas," John said, pointing to the man on his right, "and this is Finn," he added, gesturing to the man who had taken Rayle's gun and knife.

"Where were you going before we stopped you?" John asked Rayle.

"I don't know, nowhere," Rayle managed to blurt out, wondering if they would see through her lie.

“Nowhere, huh?" John said, his eyes fixed on Rayle as he walked around her, examining her from every angle.

“Where are you from?” he asked.

"Nowhere," Rayle said again, feeling her nerves starting to get the better of her. She didn't have a good excuse, and she knew it.

“You're very clean for a girl from nowhere," John replied, still smiling but with an undertone of suspicion in his voice.

Rayle quickly knelt down, pretending to tie her shoe, making sure the men's eyes were on her. As soon as her hand grasped the shoelace, she yanked hard and grabbed a nearby rock, throwing it at John's head and making a run for it.

The sound of gunshots echoed through the woods as Rayle ran,  she knew they would be right behind her. She ran as fast as she could, feeling the wind rushing past her as she burst through the trees. As she ran, she could hear the sounds of the men shouting and cursing,

Rayle ran as fast as she could, but she could hear the sound of the men getting closer. Finally, she could see them running after her, led by Tomas. She tried to break free as Tomas grabbed her by the arms, but he was too strong. In a last-ditch effort, she reached for his knife, stabbing his hand with it.

"Damn it!" he yelled, holding his bleeding hand as Rayle turned and, stabbing him in the head with all her strength.

With one man down, Rayle turned just in time to see John run towards her. She tried to stab him with the knife, but he punched her in the face, knocking her to the ground. John stomped on her hand, making rayle let go of the knife

Rayle screamed in pain as John pressed his foot on her stomach, the wind knocked out of her by the force of his stomp. John yelled,  his face contorted with anger.

"Tomas's dead!" he exclaimed, looking to the body of the man Rayle had stabbed in the head.

Fin ran up beside him, his gun still aimed at Rayle. He looked down at her,
"You little brat!" John yelled, his gun still aimed at Rayle, who could feel her heart racing in her chest. It seemed like John was about to pull the trigger, but Finn grabbed him by the shoulder, pulling his hand down.

"No, he wants them all alive, remember?" Finn said, and John reluctantly lowered his gun. Rayle let out a sigh of relief, her hands shaking as she tried to catch her breath.

"Yeah, right," John grumbled, kicking Rayle one last time before grabbing her and lifting her up, forcing her hands behind her back. Despite the pain burning in her stomach, Rayle knew she had to stay calm and figure out a way to get herself out of this situation. She tried to think of a way to get the men off her back, but she couldn't come up with anything.

John lead rayle somewhere they walked and walked until rayle saw more of them they seemed to be in a circle or something