worst party

(Sorry this chapter is very Dramatic)

The very next morning, they set off on the road to Alexandria. Rayle was sitting in the RV, looking out the window, when suddenly they came to a stop.

"Shit!i-," Abraham yelled,
"What happened?" Rosita asked.

Rayle got out of the RV, joining Noah on the ground, and looked up to see Daryl walking on top of the vehicle. She waited for him to explain what was going on.

Rayle climbed up to where Daryl was, her heart racing as she sensed that something was wrong. "What's going on?" she asked, unsure of what she was about to hear.

"Nothing for you to worry about," Daryl said, clearly trying to placate her.

"Well, I want to know," Rayle insisted, not willing to let it go.

Daryl's reply was a shout of frustration. "It's nothing!" he replied, clearly annoyed by Rayle's persistence.

"What did I do?" Rayle asked, feeling like she was being blamed for something she had no part in.

"Get down!" Daryl exclaimed, more forcefully this time, clearly wanting to end the conversation.

"What? Why?" Rayle asked, clearly baffled .

Daryl replied with a sarcastic, "You're annoying me," leaving Rayle feeling stung and confused.

Rayle quickly climbed down, , "Ray, time to go," glen said

Rayle walked with Glen, and asked him "Ray, what? is that a nickname?"

Rayle got back into the RV, and they started driving again. Suddenly, Rayle noticed tall walls in the distance, and her heartbeat picked up. "Is that, Is that Alexandria?" she asked, hoping her suspicions were correct.

"Yeah, that's it!" Aaron confirmed, and the RV slowed down as it approached the wall.

Everyone hopped out of the vehicle, and Rayle ran next to Glen as they made their way toward the gate. Rayle's excitement was palpable as they entered the community eager.

The gates of Alexandria opened, and Rayle took Glen's hand,  Suddenly, there was a loud noise, and everyone instantly drew their guns. Daryl quickly fired his weapon, and they saw that it was a possum. Daryl quickly picked it up by the tail, and everyone let out a collective sigh of relief.

"We brought dinner," Daryl announced

"It's okay, come on in guys," Aaron beckoned them to follow, and Rayle walked into the gates, holding tight to Glen's hand as the gates closed shut behind them.

The man spoke, "Before we take this any further, I need you to turn over all your weapons. Hand them over."

Rick chimed in, "We don't know if we want to stay."

Aaron replied, "It's fine Nicholas."

Rick continued, "If we're going to use them, we would have started already."

"Let them talk to Diana first," Aaron said,

"Who's Diana?" Abraham chimed in, wanting to know more about who they were supposed to speak to.

"She knows everything you would want to know about this place, Rick. Why don't you start?" Aaron said.

As they walked forward, a walker appeared from the shadows. Sasha quickly turned her gun, and shot him in the head. The gates then closed shut.

"It's a good thing we're here," Rick said as he followed Aaron and the rest of the group into the walls of Alexandria.

Aaron led the group to a location where they could speak with Diana. Rick went inside first, and the others waited for his return. Meanwhile, a lady with a cart and another lady approached them.