found them

Rayle took a deep breath, feeling a sense of satisfaction as she held up the dead squirrel she had just shot. She had spent months trying to master the art of hunting, learning how to use her surroundings to her advantage and how to always keep her guard up. And now, it was all paying
off.

The feeling of survival was exhilarating, and she knew that she had come a long way since that night in the woods with the men. She was a tougher and more skilled hunter now, able to use the forest and its resources to her advantage. And as she took a bite of the skinned squirrel, she knew that she was ready to face whatever the world threw at her next.

Rayles eyes widened as she heard the sound of gunfire in the distance. It sounded close, and she knew that she had to investigate. She quickly made her way towards the source of the sound, her gun at the ready, her senses on high alert.

She moved swiftly, using the trees and bushes for cover, trying to make as little noise as possible. She knew that she was still dressed as a walker, and that no other walkers would attack her, but she didn't want any other people to spot her either. She kept her hood up and her face concealed, moving silently through the woods.

As she got closer to where the gunfire came from, she slowed down, taking in her surroundings and trying to figure out what was going on. She glanced around, keeping her eyes peeled for any signs of danger, ready to spring into action at a moment's notice.

. Rayle cautiously approached the gate of the prison, her hand on the handle of her gun, ready to draw it at a moment's notice. She slowly made her way to the other side, her heart pounding in her chest with anticipation and nerves.

As she got closer, she saw people milling around by the gate, and she could hear voices but couldn't make out what they were saying. She walked up to the gate, careful to keep her head down, so no one could see her face. She placed her hand on the gate, feeling the cold metal against her skin, and waited.

And then she heard someone walking towards her from the other side, and Rayle tensed, prepared to defend herself if needed. She kept her head down, not wanting to be caught off guard, ready to make her move if necessary. She waited for her opportunity, trying to stay calm and stay focused, ready to do whatever it took to survive.

Rayle's heart pounded as she heard the booming voice. A familiar feeling washed over her as she recognized the voice. It belonged to Daryl. She raised her head to see that it was indeed him.

"Well, who are you?!" Daryl thundered again, his voice growing louder with each word.

Rayle's eyes widened. She remembered that voice.
as rayles hood falls of her head Daryl remembered her after all these months

Daryl opened the gate and pulled Rayle in, wrapping her in a tight hug. He held her so tightly that it felt like he would never let go. His eyes were red and watery, as if he had been crying for a long time.

Tears welled up in Rayle's eyes as she realized the depth of Daryl's emotion. She hugged him back just as tightly, feeling the warmth of his body against her own. It was like they were finally back where they belonged, together.

Rayle winced as Daryl lifted her off the ground, feeling the weight of his large frame. He looked at her intensely, his eyes full of emotion and relief.

"Where the fuck have yah been?" Daryl growled, his voice rising in pitch. "I thought yah died."

Rayle's heart raced as she looked at him, feeling the weight of their reunion sinking in. She'd been alone for so long, and now she was faced with the reality of being back with Daryl.

She took a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, her voice trembling. "I've been...trying to survive."