sick no more

A few days had passed since Rayle's chat with Rick, and Glen had improved greatly. Maggie had cleaned the blood off of him, and Rayle herself was feeling better too. She was able to leave the place where she was being isolated and step out into the world.

As she stepped outside, she saw Daryl and Rick waiting for her, and she ran to Daryl, who was one of the first people she had become close to in the Apocalypse. Daryl smiled when he saw her, and Rayle hugged him tightly.

"I haven't seen you in so long," Rayle said, her voice filled with happiness.

Daryl shrugged, his expression still serious but with a hint of a smile. "I talked to you yesterday," he reminded her.

Rayle laughed, her happiness palpable. "Exactly," she said, enjoying their playful banter. Daryl grunted but smiled a little bit at her,

"I have something for you," Rayle said, and put her hand in her pocket. She pulled out the last friendship necklace, which still had the four other pieces attached to it. Rayle had given away the other pieces to Carl, Beth, and the one she was going to give to Daryl. She held it out to him, hoping he would take it.

"I ain't gonna wear that," Daryl said, looking down.

Rick was trying not to smile, but Rayle could see it in his eyes. "Come on, Daryl," Rick said.

"No," Daryl replied, his voice firm.

Rayle could see that he was still processing everything that had happened, and she didn't want to push him. She dropped the necklace back into her pocket, hoping that he would come around eventually.

“Whatever ima find Michonne maybe she'll take it” rayle said sasily flipping her hair
Rick chuckled
Rayle walked outside the prison to find Michonne rayle saw Michonne was with hershel rayle Ran to them

Suddenly rayle was knocked out tayle had a bag over her head she was on her knees rayle felt scared

Rayle felt a sense of dread wash over her as she heard the familiar voice of the Governor, Philip. Her heart was racing as she realized that he was the one who had kidnapped her.

The bag was taken off of her head, and she looked around, trying to take in everything. She saw Michonne and Hershel, still on their knees with their hands tied up, and then she saw the tank and all the people with the Governor. She also saw Daryl, Rick, and everyone else inside the prison gates, looking worried and tense.

She took a deep breath and tried to stay calm, knowing that she needed to think clearly in this situation.

Rayle felt a mix of confusion and worry as she watched the exchange between Rick and the Governor.

"Rick! Come down here!" the Governor called up, and Rayle could see his frustration growing.

"It's not up to me!" Rick replied, "There's a council now, they run this place!"

"Is Hershel on the council?" the Governor yelled, and Rayle saw his anger building.

"What about Michonne, is she on the council too?" he called up again, his voice growing louder.

"I don't make decisions anymore!" Rick shouted back, and Rayle could see the tension growing on his face.

"You're making decisions today, Rick," the Governor responded, and Rayle saw that he was getting ready for a fight.

Rayle found herself looking at Daryl, who was still inside the prison gates, a look of concern on his face. She wondered what was going to happen next, and if there was any way out of this dangerous situation.

Rayle's heart sank as she realized that Michonne and Hershel were in danger, and she felt scared for them. She watched as the people with guns surrounded them, and she couldn't help but feel helpless.