Section 24

Eric has me pinned to the bed kissing my neck, his hands find their way under my shirt (which is his), making me knee him in the stomach. He rolls off me, holding his stomach. "What the hell was that for?" He states, still holding his stomach a grimace on his face.

"I'm not in the mood, and I'm aching all over after last night!" I stretch my sore limbs, smacking Eric in the face purposely making him laugh and kiss my hand.

Let's just say my prediction last night was most certainly correct, it was extremely ruff hence why I'm aching like hell. Eric hasn't always been the most gentle when it comes to the bedroom department and you can tell that by looking at him really, but he must have been flipping desperate for it.

I sit up slowly, making old people noises as I rise. Eric sits up as well going behind me and cuddling me, "What's gotten into you?" I ask him, kissing his cheek.

"I love you so much." Eric kisses my neck and then my jaw. I make fake gagging noises, but I can't help but smile at his words.

"I love you." I kiss Eric roughly on his mouth, he moans and kisses me back. He pulls me closer by my waist, before I know it I'm straddling him my hand on his bare chest and my other around his neck. We kiss for awhile longer until I pull away, resting my head under his chin. I place my hand on his chest as he breaths in and out heavily, Eric flexes his pecks under my hand making me giggle.

"How long did it take you to learn that party trick?" Eric chuckles at my question.

"I would say a week." I laugh loudly, quickly trying to stop myself but I can't, my laugh has seemed to have got louder and louder, I don't have a clue why. A large smile spreads across Eric's face, as I laugh, he places his hands on either side of waist holding me upright. "Your so cute." He kisses me again slowly before resting his forehead against mine. I smile and kiss him once more before getting off him and getting out of our comfortable warm bed.

Groaning, I go to the draws next to the bed and get a clean pair of underwear out, not caring to match them. I also get my black jeans and my long sleeved dark blue top that goes up to my waist. I take off Eric's top, and quickly put my underwear on, not wanting Eric to have even more reasons for his actions. I stand up walking over to the door, Eric wolf whistles making me roll my eyes.

I go into the bathroom and have a quick wash, I haven't even looked at the time yet but I think it's around 08:00. I brush out my hair, which is quite tatty so it takes some time. Once I've brushed my hair, brushed my teeth and put some deodorant on I put my clothes on.

I walk back into the bedroom and Eric is lying on the bed just in his black underwear. "Hey babe." He greets making me smile.

"Hi." I reply getting some socks out of my draw. I sit on the bed my back to Eric while I put my socks on, I then turn around so to face him, sending him a quick smile. "What should I do with my hair?" I ask, he places his hands behind his head while he looks at me.

"I love those plaits that you put in." I smile at him, and giggle a little.

"What type of plaits are they?" I ask, he squints his eyes deep in thought.

"I think you called them something like salmon plaits or something." I laugh again, loudly.

"Do you mean fishtail plaits!?" Eric nods and I laugh even more. "Salmon plaits, that's the best thing I've heard in a long time." After I've finally composed myself, I start doing the plait. Pulling different sized pieces in each time, once I've finished it I wrap a black bobble around the end and let it fall around my right shoulder.

Eric sits up and wraps his arms around me staring at the plait, "I love it." He kisses my neck before taking the plait in his hand and staring at it, running his large fingers over it.