Section 18

I open my eyes slowly to the dim light coming from the window in Eric's room, I notice an ache in between my legs and I smile at the memory of last nights goings on. My arms are wrapped around Eric's bare body and his are wrapped around mine, my head rests on his upper arm and his head is just above mine. I hear his light breathing and smile. I shuffle a bit and look at Eric's neck tattoos, there's nothing too interesting about them, there just black squares that go up either side of his neck. I move my hand that's over his side and lightly brush over the tattoos on his neck, you can feel a slight difference in skin but there isn't too much difference that I can tell.

"Morning babe." I hear a raspy, deep voice say from above me, I smile and turn my head upwards to look at Eric's face.

"Morning." I reply pecking Eric on the lips. Eric brings me closer into him our bare bodies against each other.

"How do you feel?" He asks a beautiful smile appearing on his face.

"I feel good." I admit a smile appearing on my face, Eric smiles down at me and he kisses my forehead.

"I know I haven't said it before but I love you, your probably thinking I'm just saying that but, I really do." I look at Eric in surprise, I look into his eyes to see if he's being serious.

"Really?" I ask as I do have trust issues. He sighs and kisses me again,

"Yes, I really do." I smile at him,

"I love you too, and I'm not just saying it I really do." Eric pulls me up and kisses me on the lips.

After we hug and kiss I try to leave from Eric's grip but he pulls me back into his chest, "Where do you think your going?" Eric whispers deeply into my ear and I shiver.

"I need to go to work." I sigh sitting up from him folding my arms around my bare chest. Eric sits up and wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck before he pulls me into his chest. I tilt my head up to look at him and he looks down at me and kisses me gently on the forehead, I close my eyes and enjoy the moment.

I open my eyes and look at the watch that's on the bed side table, it's 07:47 and I need to be at work for 09:00. "Eric," I say in a soft tone getting his attention, "I need to get ready." He sighs and let's go of me. I shuffle under the covers to the other side of the bed, I put one leg to get out but then realise I have nothing on. I turn around to look at Eric and he is looking straight at me a smile on his face, I smile back at him and sit up in the bed. I pull the covers up to cover my body,

"Wait a second." Eric says out of the blue, he sits up and opens one of the draws next to him. He pulls out a black top and hands it to me, "Here, put this on. You don't need to feel like that around me, I won't judge you or anything." I take the top off Eric and put it on quickly feeling a lot more comfortable. Eric then gets some boxers and puts them on under the covers.

"I know it's just, I don't know really know to be honest." I look at Eric as he smiles, he looks totally different when he smiles even more attractive than normal.

"It's okay I understand." Eric leans over and kisses me on the lips, I kiss back but then pull away before it leads to anything else.

I pull back the covers and get out of the bed, something catches my eye on the bed. I glance at it and I see that there is some blood on the covers, great! Eric looks at me and then follows the direction my eyes are looking at. "Kill me now." I say under my breath, Eric pulls the duvet back and gets out of the bed and walks over to me. I can't help but stare at his body, it's amazing! He's so broad and muscly, he is the definition of masculinity. Eric opens his arms and I walk into them and wrap my arms around his torso.