Section 17

It's 17:30 and I've finally finished work, I go up the stairs quickly by myself as Jackson was off today. My high pony tail becomes loose as I go up the stairs so quick, I undo it letting it fall loosely than I scoop it up into a high ponytail again.

I leave my black and blue goggles on my head for now and make my way to the cafeteria, where I will meet Eric. I didn't sleep to well last night as the day my dad died decided to make an appearance in my sleep. But thankfully I got enough sleep so I'm still functioning. I walk through the corridors at a slower pace once I go through the door that leads to the compound from weapons bay.

I keep having to pull my top up as it keep slipping a bit too low for my liking, I'm wearing a figure hugging black vest top and some black leggings with some black boots.
"Flipping heck, Jackson was right." I turn around to see who it is, I furrow my eyebrows at the sight. Jackson's friend Vince stands behind me looking me up and down, I continue walking to the cafeteria hoping he won't follow or walk the same way. Vince has gave me trouble before but Jackson said he told him to just leave me alone. I feel something grab my arm and I turn to see Vince staring at me, or more so my chest.

"Would you leave me alone." I rip my arm away from his grasp and he doesn't seem to amused.

"You can't blame me, your showing off today." He looks at me an awful look on his face and I feel very uncomfortable.

"It wasn't intentional and I certainly don't want attention from you." I say sternly before walking away but my wrist is grabbed again.

"Don't think you can talk to me like that just because you doing a Leader." I gasp and open my mouth but someone beats me to it.

"What?" I dark deep voice says behind me, Eric. I suddenly relax but I'm still on edge. Vince lets go of my wrist and walks away giving me a look of disgust, making me glare at him in return. I watch as he walks past Eric but Eric stops him.
"I asked you a question." He says his voice coated with anger.

"Didn't hear it." Vince says back causing Eric's jaw to tense. Vince walks away quickly and I sigh out in relief as he is gone. Eric walks over to me his arms open, I rush into them wrapping my arms around him he follows suite and gently kisses my forehead.

I reluctantly pull away from him and look at his face, I can tell he is angry he looks at me a smile on his face but he is annoyed and agitated. "Come on." I say grabbing his hand and walking away to who knows where.

"Babe." I turn and look at Eric he looks at me softly, I stop and turn towards him, "Did he touch you?" His voice is angry and ruff and I shake my head.

"No he didn't only my arm, but I'm okay." Eric stares at me his grey eyes staring into my dark blue ones,

"I'm going to kill him."

"No! Don't." I don't know why I don't want him dead, but I think that's a bit too far.

******

"Does he do that a lot?" Eric says while I look at the hair dyes so I can find the right one.

"Who? Vince?" I ask picking the dark blue one from the shelf and giving it to Eric to hold, he takes it with a huff.

"Yes." He answers bluntly.

"He used to a lot," I sigh, "but that was the first time he had done it in awhile." I admit, and Eric tenses, I touch his arm making him relax slightly.

"If he ever does that again Nadine you must tell me." His voice is full of concern and he looks straight into my eyes, I nod my head and smile at him. Standing on my tiptoes, I give him a quick peck on the lips.