Section 21

~1 Week Later~

Silently, I yawn opening my eyes as Eric shakes me gently awake. He is on his side, his arm around my head, he leans down and kisses my forehead tenderly. I smile before placing my hand on his bare chest, pushing him onto his back. Straddling him, I lean down and kiss him on the lips, he looks at me his eyebrows both raised. "What's gotten into you?" I bite my lip teasingly, making Eric inhale sharply.

"I don't know." I shrug, sitting up drawing patterns on his chest.

"Are you working today?" Eric pushes me off him so that I'm now on my back, he turns over so that he is lying on his stomach and looks at me a smile playing on his features.

"Yeah." I nod and sit up from my lying position stretching my back, a series of small clicks come from it, Eric grimaces.

"That's not healthy." I feel his warm hand on my back, he gently rubs. "It's half seven you know." I give Eric an awful look, he sighs and looks at the digital clock next to his side of bed. "It's 07:32." Sighing I climb out of the bed, happier with the time Eric gave me, I like to be precise.

"Someone's eager." I state grabbing my work clothes, which are neatly folded on the floor.

"Eager for what?" Eric questions sitting up.

"For me to leave. Telling me the time, the cheek the young have these days!" Rolling his eyes, Eric gets out of the bed and wraps his arms around my waist kissing the back of my neck.

"If you didn't already know I'm quite a bit older than you." He smirks, "I don't want you to leave but, I don't want you to be late either." I sigh and take Eric's hands away from me and walk out of his bedroom towards the bathroom as I need to get a shower. Eric is quite a few years older than me, I think it's six years as he is 23 and I'm only 17.

I place my clothes on the toilet lid and nearly jump out of my skin when I realise Eric is behind me, "What are you doing!?" I gasp, looking at his smirking face. I can't help but scan his muscly body, it's amazing, he is amazing. All he wears are some black boxers, and I try my best not to look at them for too long.

"Showering." He answers and I shake my head,

"Hell no, I'm showering." I retort making his smirk become wider and I cock my eyebrow.

"I'll come in with you." I scowl.

"No way! Who does that!?" He pulls me in closer to him, so our bodies are flushed together.

"Everyone," His breath tingles my ear, a shiver runs down my spine, "Besides it is my shower so I can go in it when ever the hell I want." I roll my eyes giving in, he does have a point.

"Fine then, but it's gonna be quick." Shrugging, with a large smile on his face, Eric turns the shower on.

******

"Where's Tash?" I ask Jackson when I sit down at the table, Eric beside me.

"I don't know, she isn't good like." Jackson frowns drinking some of his water.

"I should talk to her. Tonight, I'll talk to her." I nod at my decision, making a mental note. "Are you working today?" I ask Eric who huffs and nods his head.

"Unfortunately I am, just going to be in my office all day doing more paperwork." I rub Eric's leg,

"Poor baby." I say sarcastically, putting my bottom lip out, making Eric scowl but he quickly laughs it off.

I finish my one piece of toast and start drinking my apple juice, while doing this I stare at Jackson who is staring too, looking uncomfortable. "What!?" He exclaims in a worried tone, I laugh.