Section 5

"You ready for a girly day out!" I open my eyes to see Tash's face inches away from mine.

"Wha?"

"Don't 'wha?' me sister! You have a day off and we're spending it together cuz I have a day off too!" Tash says in a squeaky voice, she throughs my covers off me, suddenly making me feel cold from the loss of body heat.

"10 more minutes" I say pleadingly,

"No." I hear Tash move around my bed, what is she doing? "Get ready!" I feel two hands push my body, the force is so hard I fall out of bed making a thump on the floor.

"Arghhh!" I lie on the floor for a couple minutes longer gathering my thoughts.

"Come on! I've planned the day all out!"

******

"Right, this dress is perfect on you Nadine! Get now!" Tash says looking at me in the changing cubicle.

"Are you sure? I feel a bit, naked. Also 'Get now' doesn't make sense" I say back looking at her face to see if she's telling the truth and to see her face after I have just corrected her as she gets very annoyed. She laughs a bit then smiles at me,

"Nadine man! You look amazing! And it's hardly showing any skin! The dress goes a little past your mid thigh and you have hardly any boobs so you won't fall out....." I cut her off,

"HEY! It's not my fault! And their not small! they're a nice size" I laugh a little looking at her, the cheek that this girl has she's not lying they're not the biggest but it's probably because I'm comparing mine to hers as she's like a flipping E cup! And I'm a C, I like that not too big and not too small. "I think I'll get it." I close the curtain and look at myself in the mirror, the black dress flows to just over my mid thigh and it goes in on the waist, the top of the dress is strapless with a sweet heart neck line. Simple but it does the job nicely. I take the dress off and put my black shorts and my flowing dark, blue top back on, then I lace up my boots.

Me and Tash go around the shops looking at clothes, shoes, bags, jewellery and makeup. By the end of it Tash has bought a new dress, some shoes, a few earrings and a lot of makeup. I on the other hand have bought a new dress, some high heeled black and blue trainers and some more foundation as I was running out of it and some black eyeliner as you can never have enough!

Once me and Tash have finished our shopping we go back to our apartment to drop off our bags, it's only a quick stop just opening the door throwing the bags in and then going back to the pit. I'm enjoying the day so far it's been some time since I've had a day off and it's been a very long time since I've spent the day with Tash. But my mind is still on that control device it would help if Jeanine would tell us what she needed it for so we could design and maybe potentially make it to its best ability, she doesn't even need to tell me what it exactly is going to be used for just a little more information.

"Hey, what's up?" Tash nudges my arm,

"Just thinking about work, it's stressing me out."

"It's your day off! Stop thinking about work! Anyway I would like to go to the tattoo parlour to get another tatt." A smile appears on her face,

"What do you want done?" I ask walking down the stairs that lead up to the first block of apartments.

"I'm not sure but we'll see. Do you want something done?"

"Yeah I do actually, but before you ask I'm not gonna tell you. You'll see." She screws up her face.

"I won't copy."

"I don't trust you."

"Thanks."

"Your very welcome. You know I have trust issues, especially with you." I give her a cheeky grin and walk down the steps in the pit towards the tattoo parlour.