Section 25

I open my eyes slowly, being met with a dimish light that comes from our bedroom window. I look at the wall opposite me, staring at the colour white. Eric shifts behind me, but he still keeps his arms firmly around my body. I feel the rise and fall of his chest on the top of my back, and his warm breath on the top of my head.

I smile and kiss his arm which is just under my head, I take my left hand which is around his forearm and put it in my view. I smile at my engagement ring, it's so beautiful, I'll never take it off. Well, I might have to for some things but I won't want too. I lift my head up looking at the digital alarm clock on my bed side draws. It reads 07:22, I'm thankfully off work today so I will hopefully be able to spend time with Eric.

I shuffle trying to get comfortable again as I may as well try and get back to sleep, as I don't need to get up for something, but I have that weird feeling. I know what this weird feeling is, and I hate this weird feeling. Hell no! I gently try and move Eric's arms which are currently around my waist and chest, I do this successfully without waking him. I roll out of bed and fall onto the floor with a thud, like some sought of over weight cat.

Thankfully I'm wearing underwear, because this could have been disastrous if I'm right. I take some underwear from my draw along with one of Eric's tops from his draw and go to the bathroom. I prefer to wear his tops, they're long and loose, very comfortable.

Let's just say I was right, it is the time of the month where I get that lovely surprise I wait for. No. It's time for the pain of rats nibbling at my flipping Fallopian tubes! I sought my self out, having a quick shower and changing, then I make my way back to the bedroom.

Eric is still peacefully asleep, he has moved a little so he is now on his back with his arms above his head, I can't help but think about how cute he looks. I pull the covers back, and climb back into bed hoping I don't wake 'sleeping beauty'. I shuffle close to him wrapping my arm around his chiseled torso, and I lean my head on his chest listening to his even heart beat.

I feel him move again and he moves his hands to the small of my back pulling me close into him. "Babe?" Eric's voice is deep and husky.

"What?" I draw circles on his chest while I reply. He wraps his arms around me bringing me up, so I'm face to face. He kisses my forehead gently, bringing me closer. Then he pulls away looking at me intently,

"How's my beautiful fiancé?" He grins at me, making me smile, my cheeks heating up a bit.

"I'm okay, how's my handsome fiancé?" Just on cue, I wince and squint my eyes, the pain has arrived. Eric furrows his eyebrows,

"I'm okay but my fiancé doesn't look okay." Eric cocks his eyebrow and I just clench my teeth, it really hurts.

"I'm just in pain." Eric frowns and brings me closer, his hand moving to the small of my back.

"The norm?" I nod my head and Eric kisses my forehead again, he starts to rub my back firmly but it's also gentle. The pain subsides a bit but it's still there, I snuggle my head into his chest and try to fall asleep. Eric gently strokes my hair while he rubs my back.

I whimper a little the pain is so bad, "Baby, do you want me to get some painkillers?" Eric asks sympathetically, I take my head away from his chest and look at him, he's frowning down at me.

I nod my head, "Yes please, and can you get me a hot water bottle as well?" Eric smiles and kisses my forehead before getting out of the bed.

I twist and turn, trying to find a comfortable position, but I haven't succeeded. I hear Eric come back into the room, his feet dragging across the carpet. I sit up in the bed and look at him, he smiles at me and sets down a glass of water on the bed side table, a hot water bottle under his arm and a bottle of pills in his hand. He sits in the bed and places the bottle on my lower stomach, I smile gratefully at him. He leans in and kisses me on the lips quickly before he opens the bottle of pills shaking out two.