chapter eighteen

𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:-

Next morning... Actually you can say that afternoon. When Jin wake up, he found himself alone in the room. He held his head because of dizziness, but when he feel like a vomit he ran to the bathroom and throw in the toilet seat, forget about his pain in his abdomen.

After throwing up he sat down, and cried loudly because of the  pain in his whole body And after cry session he try stand up but because of dizziness he faint on the floor.

As it was afternoon maid thought to check on jin, for lunch but when he entered the room he didn't see him, and saw the bathroom door was open. She goes towards the door and saw jin was lying on the floor only in shirt. And she screamed-----

𝗝𝗜𝗡!!!

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 ( 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠) :-

I came to back my room at 4 pm, I saw jin was sleeping, I sat near him and stare at him.

Me:- i am sorry jinnah... I know this is wrong but i don't know what happened to me before. I am really sorry. But i will make up it to you when I came back.

I caressed his cheeks and kissed it softly. I was staring at his face, when I hear a knock on my door. I stood up and open the door and saw my gaurd.

Gaurd:- boss there is kid crying  in front of mansion.

Me:- a kid.

Gaurd:- yes boss, it's been more than a hour he was there.

Me:- ok bring him, I am coming.

A kid!! Seriously... Now a mafia going to meet a kid and asking a reason of his crying. Great!!

Sigh.

I glance at jin last time and leave the room and goes to my living area, and I saw there is a boy standing, head low, sniffing sound and his trembling body.

Me:- who are you?

Me:- who are you?

I said in my deep voice, he flinched lightly after listening but didn't say anything.

Me:- don't waste my time kid and answer, quick!!

He slowly raise his head, and i really coo at him. His doe eyes are teary but he is so cute. But he instantly hung his head down seeing my eyes straight on to him.

Me:- listen kid, I really don't have time to listen your cries so you better tell me Or you can go

I was about to go my room, then he said.

?? :- my name is jungkook.

I turn around and look at him. And sit on sofa.

Me:- so what are you doing in front of my house.

Jungkook:- the-they killed everyone.

And he again started crying, his  clothes are ripped , dust on his cheeks, without slippers.

Me:- who?

Jungkook:- i - i don't know, they kill- killed my parents and bu- burn my house.

I look at him then I remember my past I slightly pushed that thoughts and sighed.

Me:- what do you want?

He doesn't said anything and crying looking down, and trembling . I gesture my guard and to him.

Me:- show him room on staff side .

I said stand up to go, but stoped on my way.

Jungkook:- hy- hyung.

I turn and saw him but shocked when he suddenly hugged me. And started crying like a small kid. After having some sense back I slowly held him and about to push him. When--

Jungkook :- hyung they killed everyone, I - I am alone.

He was crying like kid with loud noise, then I remember there was time when I was also crying like this when-------- never mind.

Me:- sshhh it's okay see I am here relax.

I slowly caressed at his head, and say some sweet words to calm him after sometime he relaxed in my arms but still lightly sobbing. I sat with him on sofa.

Me:- listen to me, I am going for work if you want something you can ask noona I will send her to your room okay. Now go take shower and eat something.

He saw me with his doe eyes and go to his room with gaurd, I don't know why I tell him that I am going or give him shelter to stay at my mansion but when he hug me, I really want to protect him. And I know being a mafia I cannot allow to anyone to stay at my mansion especially after jin was with me and all people. But I fell like he really want someone right now. Relax namjoon you have to get ready hobi will be coming at anytime.

I stand up and go to noona first and tell about jungkook to take care of him. And also tell one of my gaurd to keep eye on him.

I go to my room and take a shower , when I come out I saw jin is shifting in his sleep. I sat next to him and saw his face was frowning, I slowly held his shoulders and take him in my arms, and sat him on my lap he is still frowning then I remember may be it's because of pain. I pick cream from night stand and laid him on bed, I slightly shift his shirt upwards and slowly stretched his legs.

He is feeling pain that's why he is shifting on his sleep. Because the cream that I apply on him it almost swip it around his inner thighs. I take a wet tissue and slowly clean it their and again apply on him. After sometime he slept again peacefully.

I got ready and go downstairs, I was about to call hobi when I hear a car horn , before leaving my mansion I instruct to my guards to alert, especially for jin safety.

                               𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭