chapter sixteen

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:-

I was sleeping, my phone rings I grabbed my phone and answer it without seeing whoever.

Me:- hello..

Jhope:- namjoonie you have to come office there is big problem come fast.

His voice is tensed .

Me:- okay I am coming!!

I cut the call but suddenly my dick twitched, then I realized I was inside jin, I really don't have a time right now for fuck him but my sensitive part kill me if I leave it like this, but jin was sleeping how could I do---

Ahhhhhh!!! Just do it.

I slowly start thrusting in him, as he was sleeping. I really don't want disturb his sleep, so I hugged him as I Caressed his back with my hand and with the other hand I slowly patted his head. I moving slowly my hips inside him. I can feel his walls clenching around my memeber.

Jin:- ahhhh....

A moan slipped from Jin mouth but I can fell that he is sleepy.

Me:- shushh... My queen just sleep I am just relaxing myself.

I continue my action and patted his head as he drifted in his back. After sometime I came inside him. I slowly pulled out , and pull him into blankets I start going to get ready for my destination towards my office.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:-

Namjoon reached his office, and straight going towards his cabin.

Jhope:- thank god you came.

Rm:- what happened dude.

Jhope:- I recently got to know that our rivals attack on one of the office legal company in busan.

Rm:- WHAT!!!

Jhope:- yes, and the worst part is they kill all the men's which are present in the building and for girls they are going to sell them to foreigners.

Namjoon is angry now, first they attack on his legal business company which not related to mafia stuff. And they killed his employees and rest you know....

Jhope:- we have to go busan joon, we can't take this normally

Rm:- when?

Jhope :- tomorrow morning.

After this conversation, Namjoon goes to his basement where all his betrayer are locked up,because now Namjoon is angry and he really want to beat someone very badly. He entered one of the lock up to see a girl tied up as her whole body covered with scratches and some blood.

Rm:- open her.

Namjoon said with emotionless face, to his gaurd, after the gaurd free her, that girl laid on the floor but trying to stand up.

( girl name= shani)

Shani:- do you really think you can scared me huh?

She said and chuckled like someone tell a joke to her. But Namjoon was so angry to have an argument right now especially some bitch like her.

Rm:- call priyal.

Priyal is one of the strongest female in his mafia group members.

Priyal:- yes boss.

Rm :- give her pain I am really pissed.

After saying that Namjoon sat on his chair like a king. And start seeing a show.

Priyal:- yes boss.

As priyal got order she slapped that girl very hard and she fell on the floor. After some slapping and hair ripping Namjoon ordered-------

Rm:- call four boys and tell them to fuck her until she die.

Priyal nodded as he call four boys. Namjoon stand up and going out of the room.

Rm:- and if any one stopped before she die, then that person are the one who's going to die for sure.

He said without emotion as he leave basement, for mansion.
But somehow he is still angry he thought to take some rest then he feel some good. But sometimes time is not with you always.

When he reach to his mansion he listen jin laugh, not just a laugh but a shy laugh, but when he enter inside he saw one of his gaurd eyeing jin with lustful eyes as jin was wearing only hoodie which covered only his mid thigh and jin was in kitchen with maid(mia's mother) making food. And Namjoon was  already angry and this scene work as fire for him.

Rm:- HOW DARE YOU FUCKING
SEEING HIM LIKE THIS YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

everyone flinched with his sudden yelling and froze on his place.

Rm:- LOCK HIM RIGHT NOW AND BEAT HIM TO THE SHIT UNTIL HIS DICK NOT ABLE TO CUM IN HIS LIFE......

his gaurds instantly grab that men to the basement and Namjoon furiously walked to kitchen. And stood in front of jin.

Rm:- what do you think you are wearing huh??...

Maid:- joonie don't d------

Rm:- leave from here....

    I SAID FUCKING LEAVE FROM HERE

everyone left from there even the gaurds as no one want to die. And Namjoon grabbed jin throat, and jin was hella scared because of sudden anger.

Rm:- how dare you to roaming around like this??

Jin:- joonie lea... Leave me...

Rm:- listen to me very carefully you are mine, you are mine slut , I am the only one who can fuck you, I am fucking only one who pleasure you, your body is mine, DID YOU GET THAT!!??

After listening Namjoon words jin burst out in tears. Jin was broken after listening to Namjoon words, in Jin mind only these words roaming----

Slut-----

Body pleasure------

And all Namjoon action which he do.

Rm:- TODAY I WILL TELL WHO YOU BELONG TO........ YOU FUCKING SLUT!!

                                  𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭