chapter eleven

𝐉𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:-

It's been a week, since I am here with him. I can't go out of this mansion as he didn't allow it, but on that morning he gave me the permission to roaming around the mansion, so i did but for my luck I lost my route for atleast two time to get back the room, after that he doesn't force me to do anything like he did it before, except some hot kisses and fingering.

And like all days, I am sitting in the bench of garden, enjoying the view. I was enjoying the sunset and i saw namjoon.....

He kinda looked pissed off should I ask him... What if he angry on Me....? But i noticed last night he is kinda angry on something that's why he fingered me harshly, I was almost faint if he doesn't stop.
So i go to the room and wait for him to came.

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:-

I was literally fucked up now. I got the news that there is someone who tries to leak my weapon information, I tried to catch that bastard but failed to catch, and last night i got to know that my one of the rivals caught my weapon ship. I was so frustrated so i reveal my strees on jin last night, but after that i feel bad for him.

I was in mansion's office to do some research for that bastard, then I got a call from jhope.

Jhope:- hyyy joon.... I got that piece of shit who tried to expel our information, but there is a bad news.

Me:- what!!

Jhope:- actually he already leaked our half of the information.

Me :- what the fuck!!

Jhope:- well we can try to cover up don't stress okay.

Jhope cut the call but i was very angry, that piece of shit literally have the guts to mess up with me. I think I have to relax I can't sleep last two days anyway.

I reached to my room but anger is visible on my face, then I saw jin was standing near the windows seeing out side.

When he sense my presence he turned towards me,

Jin:- ar.. Are you o..okay?

I stared his face he was scared little bit and I was angry this time. I sat on the edge of the bed.

Me:- come here.

He walked towards me with his baby step, I sat him on my laps and start caressing his thighs.

Jin :- is an... Anything wro... Wrong?

I stared his face there some concern and scare visible on his face.

Me:- I am angry right now.

Jin:- wh... Why?

He hung his head down and fidgeting with his fingers, I slowly take my hands upwards and feels his inner thighs  he was sitting in my lap like small boba ball he is too cute for devil like me. I ignore his question because now I was horny and angry too.

Me:- spread your legs.

I removed his shorts and he slowly open his legs, his pink little hole is clenching , I caressed his balls and hole.

Jin:- st.. Stop please.... I want to sle... Sleep.

Me:- don't say any other word just scream my name whole night.

As I say I enter my 3 three fingers in one go. He clutched my shirt tightly.

Jin:- ahhhh... It's hur.... Hurting... Ahh.. Ahhhh.

I start thrusting in his hole and he was moaning mess.

Me:- fuck don't clutch around.

Jin:- ahh... I.. I.. Am...

As he cum on my hand, I remove his t shirt and lay him on the bed he was naked fully under me.

Me:- I was so stressed please.

As I say to him I kissed his plumpy lips, while kissing him I remove my shirt and throw it somewhere,as I was kissing him I notice he was struggling now for breathing, I leave his lips and stared him, his eyes was so beautiful.

Jin:- joonie please be gentle.

Me:- I'll try but don't stop me my queen.

He closed his eyes and breathing heavily, so I kissed his nose.

I start sucking his neck as he was laying under me

Jin:- mhh.... Ahh.... Joonie~

Me:- you taste so good my queen.

After sometime I found his sweet spot, I sucked hard on his neck to reveal my stress. I slowly goes downwards to his nipples, I licked his nipple and start playing with other one after time his nipples become red. I sat on my knees and saw my beautiful mess, his neck to chest covered by me.

Me:- you look so beautiful with these marks baby.

I unbuckle my pants, and remove it with my boxers. I spread his legs, and slowly caressed his hole, there is a few drops of his cum. I pushed my hard one in his little hole in one go. He tightly clutch on bedsheets as he moan loudly.

Jin:- ahhhhh.... So bi... Big.

I chuckled a little , I start thrusting in him before taking his hands in mine. His legs was trembling in my every thrust because he is already sensitive of my fingering. He was moaning in my ear and i was moaning in his neck.

Me:- fuck, you are so addictive. Ahh... So tight... Shit.

Jin:- ahhh.... Slow... Do... Down... Ahhh.. Jo.. Joonie... Ahhh...

After some thrusts he start Clutching around my dick.

Jin:- I.. I am cl... Close.

He orgasm his second time but I  was not even near my climax, he is already sensitive, I speed up my thrusting, as now he was trembling under me.. After some thrust I twitched inside him. I put his left leg in my shoulder and start thrusting like a animal.

Jin:- ahhh.... Ngghh.... Stop... Ahhhh.... Tooo... Mu.. Much... Mghh.... Nghhm...

After some powerful thrust I cum inside him. I leave his leg and he just laid like a tired doll.

Me:- on your fours now.

                                𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭