chapter fifteen

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 :-

Both male sleeping in each other's arms , but our cute hamester being a little uncomfortable because of some needy feelings.
Jin try to best snuggle in Namjoon's chest as much as he want, but being mafia Namjoon is so attentive to feel what is going on around him!! So namjoon knows very well what the other trying to do.

As I mention jin was snuggling hard in other male chest, but jin was not feeling comfortable, he opened his eyes,and saw Namjoon's covered chest but there is visible tits showing through his tshirt.
When jin saw it, he suddenly have a urge to suck them. Jin slid his hands under the namjoon's tshirt and reveal his build chest.

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:-

I can feel it jin was struggling to sleep, he was snuggling in my chest and his next moment take me off gaurd. He pulled my tshirt over my chest. I slowly open my eyes and saw it, he was just staring at my chest.

He slowly Brought his plumpy lips to my tits, and start sucking it like baby, he is so cute seriously.....!!

Me:- what are you doing my queen??

He stoped his actions and look at me with wide eyes, seriously he is so precious for devil like me. I was just staring at him. He slowly sat up from my arms.

Me:- soekjin what's wrong?

He doesn't say anything, I sat up and pulled him on my lap. I caressed bis thighs softly. As he was keeping his silence. I kissed his  lips while holding his waist and other hand squeeze softly his thighs. After having make out, I asked him.

Me:- soekjina tell me what's wrong?

Jin:- i can't sleep I just want-

But suddenly he stopped.

Me:- what you want my queen?

Jin looked at his lap while playing with my tshirt.

Jin:- iwantyournipples.

Me:- what.... Now what is this?

Jin indicate my chest and after sometime I understand that he wants my nipples. I chuckled and pulled my tshirt and hug me tightly.

Me:- go-ahead my queen. Suck it with your beautiful mouth.

He slowly leaned to my chest and start sucking it... I leaned to the head board. As I was caressing his head slowly. I saw his little mouth around my nipples, but after sometime he start biting. But I didn't mind until my dick twitch in my pants. I slapped his ass.

Jin :- ahmmmm......

Me:- don't bite bub otherwise you have to take care of my junior.

But again he bite hard. And that's the last level of my patience. I lay him down. As he continue sucking my nipples. I pulled his clothes along with mine. I was supporting my body with my elbows, as jin was busy on my nipples. After sometime he done with his activities.

Me:- are you done my queen, now you have to fulfill my wish too!!

Jin:- please.... Don't force me. I am not in mood.

Me:- okay... But I want cock warming.

He simply nodded his head. I spread his legs, and push my dick in him until my balls touch his ass. He whimpered and tears gather in his eyes as I didn't prep him before. So I kissed him to distract him from the pain.

I sucked his lips as I stayed still to adjust my huge size

I sucked his lips as I stayed still to adjust my huge size. After sometime his tapped my shoulder. I leave his lips and saw his face.

Me:- so beautiful.... You are mine!! My queen!!

I again kissed him but this time little bit harshly.

After kissing I lay beside him, as my dick buried inside his tight hole

After kissing I lay beside him, as my dick buried inside his tight hole. But he slightly pushed on my back and hover over me. And  he slept on my chest like koala. I wrapped my hands around him. As I kissed his forehead. And slept with him.

                                𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭