chapter ten

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:-

I awake from my sleep and checked the time it's 2 in the morning, I saw my left side jin was sleeping peacefully his hands curled into a fist his tshirt was little down to his shoulder his collarbone on display and I was not good to controlling when it's come to him.

I buried my head in his neck and smell his fragrance he smell like vanilla, I snack my hand in his tiny waist and pull him towards me. As he was in sleep he didn't protest, he just wrapped his hand around me and I snuggle my head in his chest, I slowly caressed his collarbone with slightly touching my lips....

Jin:- joonie stop please..

WHATTT!!!! Did he just called me with a Nickname?I think he was sleepy that's why otherwise I know he never said to me like this....

I stopped for a while and staring at his face. He was so beautiful like a cute angel,his face, his eyes, especially his plumply lips.

Me:- I am sorry jinnie... For what I am doing to you but I can't help I can't sleep, I can't clam myself,I was just thinking about you, I tried to ignore it but I can't help it I am sorry my queen.

As I said I start kissing his chest and push his t shirt down to show his nipples.

𝐉𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:-

I was feeling like someone just pulled me towards himself, and I know he was Namjoon, I was too sleepy so I just wrapped my hands around him and he hugged me as he touches his lips to my collarbone. I stopped him but after listening his words I was feeling so bad for him his voice sound like guilty and lonely.

And here he was again my horny mafia..... He slight my tshirt and kissed my chest and after sometime he start sucking my left nipple as his head burried in my chest he doesn't know that I was waked up he was sucking my nipple and he snacked his both hands from back inside my tshirt and tighten his grip.

After sometime my nipple are swallow he is still sucking like a hungry child who wants milk. It was hurting me so I caressed his head and start patting on his head warmly slowly slowly he stop sucking my nipple and after sometime his all moment was stopped.

He was sleeping like innocent baby his mouth was still on my nipple he is looking so cute I was staring at him then remember the words that he said to me. I was feeling bad for him may be he just want some support and love but I don't know he love me Or not...!?

I stop my thoughts and hugged him back drift out my sleep.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:-

Both male were sleeping peacefully until the phone started ring, Namjoon groaned in his sleep and greet his teeth, and then jin scream.

Jin:- AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Rm:- oh shit I am sorry I didn't know that your nipple in my mouth.

Jin widen his eyes listening to other male.

Rm:- I mean... I didn't know that i am sleeping in that position.

Jin:- it's okay.

Jin closed his eyes as his nipple was paining. Namjoon hurriedly picked and answer the call. It's his one of the man.

Rm:- okay am coming!!

Namjoon cut the call and saw Jin eyes was almost teared up because of the bite on his nipple.
Namjoon pulled him closer to him.

Rm:- I am sorry my love I didn't mean to hurt you.

Jin:- it's okay but it's hurts...

Jin leave a small sob and lowered his head he was rubbing his nipple with his hand. Namjoon hold his hand and wrapped his hand around himself and kissed him.

After a kiss Jin hugged him and put his head in Namjoon's shoulder, Namjoon caressing his head softly after a while he listened a soft snore he laid Jin on bed and covered him

After a kiss Jin hugged him and put his head in Namjoon's shoulder, Namjoon caressing his head softly after a while he listened a soft snore he laid Jin on bed and covered him. Namjoon peck Jin lips and leave the bed for shower.

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:-

After taking shower i dressed my self , i take last look in mirror. I was about to go when I heard Jin voice....

Jin:- jonnie

Jin:- jonnie.....

He literally gave me a nickname. I was processing everything in my mind until Jin spoke again.

Jin:-where are you going ?

I approach to him and sat next to him, he was still sleepy I picked him and sat him on my lap. As he put his head in my chest.

Me:- I have some work baby. I have to take care of it.

Jin:- don't leave me here I feel bored here alone. There is no one with me.

Then I realized I didn't gave him permission to come out the room shit...!!
I cupped his butt and squeeze it a little.

Me:- my angel then you can roam round in my house okay!!

He just nod his head, I take his face in my hand and smashed my lips in his lips, his plumply lips was my biggest weakness.

I was kissing him until he try to free himself, I leave his lips and he was breathing heavily.

Me :- i am going now you can rest okay??

He nod his head and i kissed his forehead and leave the house.

                               𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭