chapter three

𝐉𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:-

I was standing in front of the hotel but I have some time so I thought to have little walk but I feel like someone is watching me I don't know i think it's just a coincidence.

After sometime I enter in hotel for the interview and there is a lots of people come for this job. I was feeling like there is no chance for me.

I was last one who has to go in for question/answers session with the boss of this hotel and his partner... As I was ask someone for the info for the interview.

After a longtime I was the only one who left.... So I enter the room and saw two men's sitting there when I was start entering the room one of the guy tell me to sit on the chair.

I was feeling little bit uncomfortable because the other guy staring at me without blinking the eyes I don't know what goes in his mind and interview doesn't go great too.

So I was feeling worst right now.. I just want to sleep right now very badly.

𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴.....

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:-

Whole night I was thinking about that guy, I literally I can't believe this that I am this much horny to fuck someone very badly.

So I called jhope for the info as he handle the interview in my hotel.

In the eve, Jhope send all peoples list but I just searching only for the specific person, and I found him....

Kim soekjin

Now I want him I can't control anymore, so I told my men to ready the car....

For my fulfilled the needs....

𝐉𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:-

Today's morning was hell for me I was sleeping peacefully but I got the call form one my earning house for cooking the food as there is a function in there house.

After 3-4 hours I was hella tired and I just want to sleep very badly I was heading to my room and then I saw some stall of ramens. I was little bit hungry so I thought to eat it as I have money which earned today.

After eating I was going to my room then I saw there is a two cars parked in front my room apartment. But I ignore it because I thought may be someone in this apartment have some guest today.

So after unlocking my room I enter my room my little cossy house was darken I was about to switch on the light but I hear someone voice...

?? :- hello my beautiful.....

Me :- w... Wh... Who.. ar.. Are
       Y.. Yo.. You  ???

I switch on the before someone attack me but after seeing the men I was shocked.....

The Kim's hotel boss...

                                𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭