chapter eight

𝐉𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:-

I tried to open my eyes but I feel so weak after some time I opened my eyes I was alone in this dark room I feel pain in my Adobmen as I was try to sit then I remember last night what happened to me.

I was still naked my eyes teared up, then door was suddenly opened and there he was fully dressed.

Me:- why

Me:- why... Why the hell you did
       It to me?

I started crying when I see him in front of me. I hate him...

Rm:- well I don't have the
        Answer for your stupid question.

Me:- please let me go... Why are
     You doing this to me.

Rm:- you can cry as much as you want but you are staying here.

After listening to him I lost my temper and I start shouting at him.

Me :- WHAT DO THINK OF YOURSELF HUHH ...

Rm:- what you mean by this .... Myself... I am kim namjoon.. The mafia king.

Me:- I AM NOT YOUR SLUT JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME YOU BASTARD.

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:-

He was just getting on my nerves after listening his statement I was so pissed off, I pinned him to the bed and slammed my lips on his I kissed him Agreesively. He tried leave his hand form my grip but I tighten my grip.

After a while my cheeks get wet so I see him and tears are falling down from his eyes.

jin:- i hate you so much kim fucking namjoon....!!

Me:-i don't care you hate me Or not the point is......

after that i again suck his lips which already swallowed because of my hungry kiss......

Me :-you have to used to all of this because  you are fucking mine ......

jin:-why me though...??

I see his beautiful eyes which is slightly teared up...

rm:-because you are my queen!!

I started sucking his neck and I leave his hands and start pinching his nipples I was about to spread his legs but he stopped me from his hand.

Jin:- please don't do this now it was paining.

And he leave my hand then I get up from him and wrapped him in blanked and pick him in bridal style.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:-

After that Namjoon take him in his room.

He laid him on the bed and go to the bathroom for preparing bath for him

He came back to the room and shouts his one of his maid

Maid:- yess sir...

Rm:- prepare some food and bring it in my room.

Maid bowes to him And leave the room. After that Namjoon picked him and lead him to the bathroom and jin was just crying he can't do anything he was feeling weak.

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:-

He was just crying , he didn't say anything after that so I thought to gave him a bath and feed him  food I leave him to stand his legs but he hissed in pain I immediately grab his waist and sat him in bath tub.

I picked him from the bath tub and lead him to shower him he was standing by my support I grab the body wash and start washing his body I slowly rubbed his chest, his arm, his stomach, his legs, then I started washing his inner thighs when I touched his little hole he hissed in pain..

Jin:- ahhh... Please don't... It's hurts...

Rm:- just a little I am just cleaning...

I slowly washed it and wrapped him in a robe I picked him and lead to my wardrobe.

I take two pair of clothes as I was also wet , firstly I changed my clothes and take a ointment from first aid

I take two pair of clothes as I was also wet , firstly I changed my clothes and take a ointment from first aid. I sat in front him and open his legs....

Jin:- what are you doing.

I didn't answer him I  laid him on the couch and spread his legs. I touched his legs and he again hissed....

Jin:- ahhh... St.. Stop please...

I slowly apply the ointment and help him to wear my t-shirt. After that I picked him and take him to the room. the food is already on the table. I sat on the sofa with him on my lap. I gave plate of the food.

Jin:- I don't want to eat... Please just let me go.

Me :- don't try me again just eat otherwise I fuck you here again.

He ate the food while his sobs are continue all the time. After he finished his food I tighten my grip on his waist and snuggle my neck in his nesck.

Me:- sleep my cupcake...

He didn't say anything he was just sniffing in my lap I grab him and laid is head on my chest. I started patting his head and after sometime his sniffing is stop. I laid him in my bed and covered him with the blanket and leave the room. I told my maid to give him food and make sure he ate it all and I leave my mansion .

I don't know why I was taking care of him . When he said he hate me I feel like someone stab my heart I think it's just a stupid emotions that's it.... I have to focus on my work!!

                                   𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭