chapter seventeen

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:-

Rm:- TODAY I WILL TELL WHO YOU BELONG TO........ YOU FUCKING SLUT!!

Jin:- please don-- don't do this....

Jin cried out and trying to free himself, as Namjoon grabbing his throat.

Rm:- why? You are the one who is roaming around like a slut.

Jin:- I.. I am not.... Please leave me.... I am so... Sore...

Rm:- I don't care I bought you here to fuck you as much as I want, this is not my fucking problem you are sore or not.

Jin:- you ar... Are hurting me....

Rm:- no my little slut, I'll tell you today what is the meaning of hurting.

Namjoon released Jin throat and
Picked him to sat on kitchen counter, he ripped Jin's boxers and through somewhere aggressively.

Rm:- open your legs!

Jin didn't do anything he just crying.

Rm:-I SAID FUCKING OPEN YOUR LEGS!!

Jin flinched very badly and open his legs, he feel like a shit after hearing Namjoon words.

Rm:- this is not sore! But now I will make sure you will be sore.

Namjoon slapped his hole, and Jin scream as tears Already falling down from his eyes.

Jin:- aaaaa..... Don't.... Please..

Rm:- this is the means of hurting.

Namjoon said as he rubbing his fingers on his hole.

Rm:- now count and if you forget counting then I start again form the beginning.

As Namjoon slapped again on his hole, Jin just crying and counting the slaps. Whenever Namjoon slapped on his hole he jolted up and scream in every slap.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jin:- twe- twenty nine....

Namjoon slapped him again on his hole.

Jin:- please stop.... It's hur- hurting.

Rm:- count Jin.

Jin:- thir- thirty.

Jin was tired but tears are still falling down, his hole is completely sore, dark red and sensitive.

Rm:- come closer.

Jin try to shift towards him but he was completely devasted.
Namjoon pull him towards and hug him.

Rm:- is it hurting my queen?

Jin:- yea... Ahhhhhhh.... Na.. Anh... Amnhh.... Ngh...

Before Jin could say something, Namjoon pushed his length fully inside in one go. Jin was trembling and jolted, when Namjoon thrust in him, Jin is already sore because of slapping and now this fucking is Over Stimulation for him.

Jin tightly grabbed Namjoon's shirt, his mind feeling dizzy, his eyes almost turned white

Jin tightly grabbed Namjoon's shirt, his mind feeling dizzy, his eyes almost turned white. He is edge of passing out. But before he could shut his eyes, a hard spank land on his ass.

Rm:- don't shut your eyes queen.

Jin:- ahhh.... St-stop... Nghh...

Rm:- now tell me, did you wear this type dress again huh?

Jin:- N-no.... Ahhh....

Rm:- did you ever disobey me?

Jin:- please stop... I beg you... It's hurting.

Jin cried out very hard this time, because whenever he tried to shut his eyes, he got hard spank on his ass.

Rm:- I SAID DID YOU FUCKING DISOBEY ME EVER?

Jin:- n-no.... Nghh... Stop please now... ahh..

Rm :- do you really think your punishment is this much small??

Namjoon stopped his thrusting,but didn't pull out his member and pick him from the kitchen counter and sit on the couch, Jin was sitting in his lap, and sobbing because of the sensitivity and soreness.

Rm:- you have to again count the numbers my queen.

Before Jin could process anything, Namjoon spank on his ass, but this time Jin is not in senses for counting.

Rm:- are you not goona count, fine!! I'll continue untill your ass becomes red.

Namjoon spank on his ass, after sometime he again start thrusting in him.

Jin:- ahh... Nah... Ple.. Please...

Namjoon speed up his speed and after some thrust he came inside him, and Jin on Namjoon's shirt, Namjoon slowly pulled out from him.
And caressed his back.

Rm:- jinshii you are my good boy right?

Jin just nod his head, and clutching tightly on shirt.

Rm:- then behave like a good boy, don't provoke me to punish you my bub.

Jin sobbing and whimpering in Namjoon's chest. Namjoon slowly caressed his ass and hole from his hands slowly.

Rm:- you can sleep my queen.

After some time Jin slept on Namjoon's chest.

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:-

What's wrong with me suddenly, aishh..!!

I cover him with my coat. And pick him in a bridal style and take him in our room..
I prepared bath for him and myself too.

As I was washing him I saw between his legs .... I was literally too rough on him. I slowly wash it there too. After bathing I bring him back in room, and wear him my one of my shirt.

It will feel comfy for him I think.... I laid him on the bed, I slowly opened his legs for applying medicine. But when I touched he scrunch his face and sobbed out a little.

Jin:- ahh

Jin:- ahh... Please... Do- don't...

Me:- relax my queen... It's medicine time...

I slowly patted his head as he slept again , I applied ointment on him. And goes to my office because Tomorrow early morning I have to leave too.....

Me:- I am sorry my little bub.

I sighed and start doing my work....

𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭............