chapter thirteen

𝐉𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:-

I tried to wake up after hitting sunlight on my face. My whole body was paining like hell, I slowly opened my eyes , I was alone in room and naked but sudden pain in my abdomen hits.

Me:- ahhh... Hurts...

I tear slipped from my eyes, then the door opened and the maid came in (Mia's mother) , I quickly covered myself with blanket.

Maid:- ohh jinshi you awake.

Me:- ahhh... Ummm.. Yeahh...

Maid:- here eat this you feel better.

Me:- what is this...??

Maid:- painkiller you fell better.

I take the pills and sat for a minute but then I realise how she knows that I was feeling pain. Should I ask her? Yeah I should....

Me:- ahh but-......

Maid:- before you ask how do I know you are feeling pain. Then I tell you master told me to gave them to you.

I nod my head. But then I suddenly realise where is he!?

Me:- but wher-....

Maid:- and master have some work so he has to go early in the morning. Now take this bathrob and wear it, I'll prepare for you a bath.

I nod my head and take a bathrob to wear it. I tried to stand but I was sore and it's hurts badly. I slowly take my steps towards the bathroom and she already prepare my bathtub.

Maid:- here you go sir. Please come... You enjoy your bath. I'll put your clothes on bed and bring food for you.

Me:- ahhh okhayy...

I bow slightly in front of her, she also bow and leave the bathroom, I locked the door and slowly take my steps towards the bathtub and undid my bathrob and settle myself in bathtub.

Me:- woww

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Me:- woww... That's feel better.

I laid there for 15-20 minutes and then take a shower and came out from bathroom. I see my clothes on bed. I wear my clothes and put bathrobe back in the bathroom.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.