chapter four

𝐉𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:-

Jin:-w.... Wh... Who.... Ar.. Are... Y.. Yo.. You...???

I was hella shocked to see him in my room I was never expected to see him especially not like this and here he was sitting in my couch staring at me.

Before I could run anywhere I saw there is a men's with gun I don't know what he wants to me

I don't know what he wants to me.

Rm:- what do you mean by who
         Are you.... ??

His voice....shit !! It's so scary...
What should I do!!!!!!

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 '𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:-

Namjoon stand up start walking towards jin.... And seeing this he start panicking....

Jin:- what are doing here ...how
      You Get inside my house.. What Do you want.... Why are sitting in m-..........

Before he could complete his words Namjoon slammed his lips on him.

Before jin could react what just happened

Before jin could react what just happened... Namjoon pinned him to wall and start kissing him hungrily jin could not understand what is happening with him while Namjoon snacked his hand in his waist and pressed his body more on him. And then Namjoon realised there are his men's who are present here.

Without breaking kiss he gestured to his men to leave the room and his all men leave without thinking twice.

After sometime jin stared to kick his chest because he start feeling breath out. Somehow Namjoon understand that what he trying to say so he trailed down to his neck and sucking in his skin.

Rm:- I can't control myself

Rm:- I can't control myself... I
       Want you very badly...

Jin:- ahhhh.... Mmhhmm... Ahh...
      St.. Stop... Sto.. Stop...pl..plea..
     Please... Aahhh...

Rm:- I can't...

Jin:- lea... Leave... M.. Me... Ahhh
      Pl.. Please... Sto.. Stop... Ahh...
   Ahhh... Mhmmm...

Namjoon is so desperate for  fulfill his need that he doesn't  listen him. He snickered his second hand under his jacket try to feel his skin while sucking his neck.

Jin:- ple.. Please.... I..i.... Beg...
      Begg... Begging... Yo.. You...
    Le.. Leave... Me... Ahhh...!!

At last word his voice cracked and he started crying then Namjoon realised what he just going to do it he almost force himself to him.

After realising he immediately back off for him leave his room without giving him a single glance.

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:-

What the fuck is wrong with me.... I literally gone mad if I behaving like this..

I sat in my car and goes to my mansion I was so fucking frustrated after reaching I start to walk straight to my personal gym.

From half an half I continuing giving punches to boxing box I was so frustrated I don't even know why....

Because I can't fulfill my needs or just because of me he started to cry...!??

These thoughts are roaming in my mind.... His words... His begging.... His cry....

After 45 minutes... I sat on the chair shut my eyes and I don't know when I lost my senses because of my tiredness.

𝐉𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:-

When he left I can't control my crying and I started crying I was so shocked and scared at same time his dominance side is too scary for me..

I cried until my head start paining I stand up to wash my face but when I see my neck and my lips I again cried.....

I saw a big red mark in my neck and my lips are swallow I again started crying and sit on the floor and hug my knees I was feeling so worse.

One hour already pass out and now my head was hurting very bad so I was laid on my bed slept with my little sobs.

                                 𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭