chapter forteen

𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚:- 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙜 𝙛𝙛.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:-

Now 2 weeks are passed with jin staying in mansion, nothing changed between them. But almost everyone knows about jin in mansion that he is Namjoon's boyfriend, even some guards and maid seen them to eating each other faces like hungry wolf, whole mansion understand that our boss was addicted to jin.

It's been almost midnight, and our cute little jinnie eating in the kitchen like he doesn't eat the food for whole day. Even though he ate his all meals today.

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:-

I was working in my office, when I saw the time I thought to take a little rest, I goes to my room but I can't saw jin, and this is not the first night I was experience this, in this week... This is the third time when jin was not in the room instead he was in kitchen.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen and as usual my little bub was sitting on the kitchen counter and eating like baby.

Me:- baby

Me:- baby... Are you hungry?

Jin:- ahhh... Oh joonie , no actually it's just I want something to eat that's why.

I walk towards him, and saw what is he eating in the middle of the night.

And as usual his weird taste of tongue, spicy chips with mint sauce. Last time when I find him in kitchen, he was eating mint chocolate ice cream with strawberry syrup, and first tym he was eating lemon juice and butter jam with extra lemon juice on bread base.

Me:- bub if you want to eat you can tell anyone to make you something, why are eating this?

Jin:- I don't know but I want this.

Again same answer like before. I sighed and saw his cute face filled with chips and mint sauce,
After some time he finished his eating and stand from the counter.

Jin:- I am done.

I nod and walk towards the room, we laid in bed and I pull him closer to me as I pull him, he snuggle his face in my chest well that's also not shocking for me because now a days he was clinging to me like a small baby who wants attention 24/7.

As I was about to sleep my phone rang , I saw the caller I'd it's hobi. I sat up from my position and walks towards my balcony.

Me:- what's wrong?

Jhope:- heyy bro... Actually there is one of our worker was missing.

Me:- who?

Jhope:- in our new hotel's receptionist 𝙠𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙚𝙠𝙟𝙞𝙣.
It's been almost month namjoon.

Jin, fuck!! I literally forget about that, my life is literally sucks.

Jhope:- namjoon we have to find him, he is so sweet what if our rivals kidnapped him.