Chapter 1

This is it! The second chapter! Hope you enjoy it!

It was Friday Morning at Adventure City High School, with all of the students arriving. One of these arriving students was the German Shepherd, wear his blue hoodie and light blue jeans, sitting in the passenger seat of a red car. The boy reached for his backpack as he opened the door. "I'll see you around, Ryder, sir." He spoke to the driver as he got out and closed the door and ran towards the school. The driver, an adult 42 year old St Bernard named Ryder, dressed in a grey suit and blue tie, also opened his door and got up, standing still as he looked at the German Shepherd, his adoptive son. "I just wish he'd call me dad." He said to himself with a sign before he closed his door and walked towards the school. Inside the school the German Shepard was at his locker, when he felt a paw touch his right shoulder. "You on the case, Chase?" A male voice asked him. He turned around rightwards to see the Dalmatian boy, wearing a red shirt with black sweatpants, books under his right elbow, standing before. "I sure am, Marshall!" The German Shepard, named Chase, replied with a smile before he high fived the Dalmatian, named Marshall. "You ready for the soccer game tonight?" Marshall asked. "Sure am! You'll be there right?" Chase asked back. "Just like always, buddy!" Marshall said back with a happy expression before they both then walked together to class.

Further down the corridor, the Husky girl, wearing a orange and teal striped shirt and a purple skirt, was closing her locker with her left hand, books in her right hand and started walking to class, before she bumped into a nearly 18 year old 5 feet 9 white Poddle girl, with blue eyes, black eye lashes, puffs of fur on her head and tip of her tail, wearing an expensive looking red shirt, white trousers, making her fall down onto the floor while she was looking at herself in a small portable mirror, which fell onto her stomach. "Oh! Sorry, Delores." The Husky spoke as she spoke as she offer her left hand to the the Poodle girl, named Delores. Delores scowled and refused the offer and got up herself. "Humph! Everest, if you spent more time watching where you were going and thinking about beauty instead of basketball and skiing, maybe you'll actually grow your friend circle." Delores spoke, as she put the mirror in her locker, which made Everest narrow her eyes. "Well, at least she's not a spoiled brat like you." A voice spoke their side. They both turned their heads to see the Bulldog boy, standing before them. "Oh, yeah? And what do you know about friends and sport, chubby?" Delores asked rhetorically before she closed her locker and walked away, the Bulldog looking a bit sad before he and Everest looked at each other, Everest smiling and nodding a thanks before she walked to class. The Bulldog looked down at the floor with a sad expression on his face, before Ryder walked up to him. "Don't let what others say about you get the best of you, kid." He spoke humble. The Bulldog expression then changed from a sad one to positive one. "Yes, sir, Councillor Ryder!" The Bulldog said before turning around rightwards and heading to class.

They reached their first classroom together and each sat down at different desks, Chase next to the Everest. "Hey, Everest. I hear you'll be trying to throw a ball in a hoop tonigth?" Chase asked her sarcastically. "Heck, yeah, Chase! You looking forwards to kicking a ball around?" Everest asked back sarcastically. "Bet you a Dollar I score more goals than you score points tonigth?" Chase betted with a sly grin, holding out his right hand. "You're on!" Everest replied, determinedly, as she shook his hand with her left hand. Meanwhile Marshall sat next to the Mixed Breed dog, wearing a green hoodie and grey sweatpants, who was looking over his homework. "You looking over your perfectly correct Homework, again?" Marshall asked the boy in a surprised/sarcastic tone. Then he pulled his own homework out of his bag. "You fancy looking over mine?" Marshall asked hopefully with a cheek grin. "You know I don't like cheating, Marshall." The Mixed Breed said. "Sorry, Rocky, it's just your soooo smart." Marshall complained. Then class started.

A few hours later, it was lunch break, and everyone was sitting down in the dining hall. Chase and Marshall sat parallel to each other. "Excuse me, may I sit next to you?" A voice asked Marshall, who looked rightwards/upwards to see the Labrador boy, wearing a red long sleeved shirt and blue jeans standing with his tray next to him. "Yeah, of course." Marshall replied, the Labrador sitting down in the seat next to him. He looked over and Chase and his eyes narrowed. "Hey, you're him, aren't you? The Soccar player who's also the councillors son?" The Labrador asked him. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. And who are you, the student who knows everyone?" Chase asked sarcastically. "Uh, no. For your information, I'm one of the best swimmers in the school. I'm just very good with faces." The Labrador replied/bragged. The bulldog then appeared on Chase's left. "May I?" The bulldog asked, which made Chase look leftwards/upwards at him, before he nodded, the Bulldog sitting down. The Everest and the Cockapoo girl, wearing a white and grey striped shirt and pink skirt, then came up on the Bulldogs right and sat down, the Cockapoo on Everest's right. "Hello again." Everest said to the Bulldog, who replied with a nod as his mouth was full. Chase looked at the two girls, and the moment his eyes set on the Cockapoo, his body went still and his eyes widened. "Uh... why are you looking at me like that?" The Cockapoo asked, confused, seeing the way Chase stared at her. Chase shook his head. "Oh, uh, sorry! You have nice eyes." Chase spoke awkwardly. "Oh, heh. Thank you." The Cockapoo asked equally awkward. "Chase, Meet Skye. Skye, meet Chase." Everest spoke, gesturing at the two as she spoke, with a cheeky grin, Chase noticing in the corner of his eye Marshall was cheekily smiling at him, as Rocky sat down on Marshall's left.

Suddenly a 16 year old 5 foot 2 Chihuahua boy, with brown and white fur, brown eyes and pointy ears, wearing a green shirt and red shorts, sat down on Chase's right. "Buen Dia. (Good day)" The boy spoke, in a Spanish accent, which made everyone look at him. "Oh, hey, Tracker." The bulldog spoke with a smile. "Hey, Rubble." The Chiwauwa said back, smiling back. "Hey, aren't you that grade 10 exchange student?" Rocky asked. "Si. (Yes) My name is Tracker. What are your names?" Tracker asked them all. 

"Oh, well, I'm Rocky." Rocky replied. 

"I'm Rubble, but you already know me as we're in the same class together." Zubble spoke.

"I'm Everest." Everest added.

"I'm Marshall." Marshall added. 

"I'm Skye." 

"Name's Zuma."

"Call me Chase."

"Tell me about yourselves" Tracker requested. "Well, for starters Chase is on the soccer team and is the councillors son." Zuma added, which made Chase look at him with a shocked face. "Whoa, really?" Tracker asked, with a surprised look. "Technically, he's adopted." Marshall replied. "I don't like to talk about my past." Chase spoke softly before he knelt his head down, looking at his food. "My mama says "No dejes que el pasado te muerda, porque is lo hates te hara dano." "Don't let the past bite you, because it will hurt you if you do."" Tracker spoke. After that, everyone except Chase stared at Tracker silently. "That's good advice, Chase." Skype spoke to him with a smile while nodding her head, but Chase responded with a scoff. After that the silence remained until the end of lunchtime.

And that's second chapter done! Hope you enjoyed it! Sorry if it was short, but just decided to do what's next as a separate chapter. And I decided to finish at that this week, couldn't bother to continue.

As you can see the pups are in grades 10 and 11 (ages 16-17). And I don't know much about High School in Canada (thought I have read on the internet they do have sports teams). If any of you have any facts, please feel free to comment on them. As you can probably see, they are school students, some of them friends, some of them are classmates.

As you can see, I've included Delores from the movies. Lets just say Delores is basically the schools spolied brat character, with Tracker being the school exchange student/friend. Oh, and as for Skye and Chase, I made that up as I went along, while I was writing. I'm not good at romance, so I'll just see how it goes from here.

If you have any thoughts about what could happen next, how they first find out about their powers, as well as their personal lives, please feel free to say so in the comments. I'll think about them with what I already have.

And so the main characters have met each other! What's next? You'll see in the next chapter.