Prologue

This is my third Wattpad story (and my first Paw Patrol story)! It is based on both Paw Patrol movies, with some twists of my own idea. The characters are anthro, (human-like/behaviour and walk on two legs) and are teenagers in Canadian High School (don't know all the facts and stuff about education/life in Canada, but hope what I write is enough). My wording is going to be in British. So if any of you readers are American or Canadian, Sorry for any inconvenience. If your confused by any of it, look online. Hope you enjoy it.

Adventure City,  Western Canada. Despite its name, it's a very average city. Full of Cats and Dogs of all ages, who walk down the street,  whether it if for shopping, jogging, or just walking faround, everybody just going on with their lives on this fine sunny day. 

One of these is a young 6 foot 1 (tall for his age) 17 year old German Shepard boy, amber eyes, brown fur covering his body and tan/lighter brown fur covering his face, chest and paws, with a skinny but fit build, a beaver like tail, with amber eyes and pointy ears, wearing a blue hoodie over a white shirt, with yellow sweatpants, a black rucksack on his back. He turns right  to be in front of a decent one storey house in the suburbs, the driveway empty. He walks up to the door, knocks on it and is answered a few seconds later by a young 17 year old 5 foot 8 Dalmatian boy, white fur covering his body, blue eyes, black spots around his body, wearing a red hoodie over an orange shirt and blue jeans. The two boys smile at each other.

In an apartment/flat in the centre of the city, sitting on the floor of a bedroom with aviation related posters around the walls are two girls playing cards. One, a 5 foot 1 17 year old Cockapoo golden/brown fur, magenta eyes, shaggy ears, wavy tail, cream fur on her legs, muzzle/belly, a tuff of flush on her forehead, wearing a pink dress. The other is a 5 foot 10 17 and a half years old Husky with grey/lavender fur covering her body, a skinny but fit build, white fur on her paws, chest/belly bushy tail, blue eyes,, wearing a teal hoodie over a white shirt with orange sweatpants and a white, teal and yellow striped knit hat.

In a slightly more run-down apartment in another, more older building is a 17 year old 5 foot 10 mixed breed (his parents had been different breeds), grey fur, a white tip on his tail, white on the tufts of fur on the sides of his face, black nose, a dark grey circle round his left eye, a spiky tuft of hut on his head, a floppy right ear, and a nick from a childhood fight on his left ear, wearing a light green onesie, was sitting at his desk in his room, science related books and posters lying around/on the walls, heavily engrossed in a physics book.

In a nice one storey house in another part of the suburbs, is a 16 year old 5 foot 2 Bulldog, slightly chubby body build, brown and beige fur covering his body,  black nose, a beige left ear and a brown right ear, bright brown eyes, wearing black shorts and a yellow t-shirt, is sitting at his desk in his room, construction and architecture posters and models all around, doing his homework while stuffing his face with crisps.

Walking by the sea is a smiling 17 year old 5 foot 6 Labrador with chocolate coloured fur, floppy ears, blue rimmed sunglasses over his amber eyes, wearing blue shorts and an orange shirt with a red cap.

Walking down the street in the city centre is a 5 foot 4 (short for her age) adult 29 year old Dashchund, golden fur, dark brown spots on her body, light brown fur on her muzzle, brown eyes, big, dark brown nose, long, brown fluffy ears,wearing a pink bikers leather jacket with khaki long trousers, a camera slung under her left arm, a pink bikers helmet with Goggles on her head, making her way to her pink scooter, intending to go to the news office.

Little did these people know that the following days were to change their lives forever.

Hope this prologue was ok. Sorry if it was short, but I just wanted to get the characters physical descriptions decided. Hope they were good. Sorry if the ages were too close, but I couldn't really think of much, besides making Rubble and youngest and Everest the oldest. Hope the clothing stuff was okay, as I'm not good at fashion. Hope the heights fitted them, thought you can clearly see Skye is the smallest. There will be a Ryder character, you'll see soon. Sorry, but Tracker won't be a superhero in this story, but I could make him a school mate/friend. Since it's by the sea, I chose Adventure City to be in Western Canada.

For those of you who are American: Driveway- front yard, Crisps- fries.

In this universe, everyone is an anthro Cat or Dog. Relations are respectable and equal, but let's just say some, especially Cats, dislike the other kind.

FOR THEIR BACKGROUNDS, LIVES AND TEENAGE PERSONALITIES, STILL THINKING THEM THROUGH, SO I WOULD LIKE/APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD GIVE ME ANY THOUGHTS AND SUGGESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE!