Chapter 6.5: Y/n's Fate

Start from the beginning

Jin came to your room where you were busy watching Tae and Jungkook fighting over the right part. The music was loud, and Jin was calling you three, but you couldn't hear him because of the loud music and their argument.

Jungkook: (frustrated) "But that piece goes there! Can't you see?"

Taehyung: (equally frustrated) "No, it goes here! Look, this part fits perfectly."

Y/n: (trying to calm them down) "Oppa, let's not argue. Why don't you both take a closer look at the instructions?"

Jungkook: (denying) "No, I wouldn't because I know I am right."

Taehyung: (glaring at Jungkook) "No, I am right."

Y/n: (worried) "But Oppa!!! At least try to look (cut)"

Jungkook/Taehyung: (together) "Nooo!!!! Why should we?"

Y/n: (annoyed) "Because you both are wrong. That piece is going to be here."

Jungkook: (reluctantly examining the instructions) "Fine, let me see."

Taehyung: (also looking at the instructions) "Hmm, you might be right."

Y/n: (smirking) "Told you."

With a sigh, Jin walked over to the music player and turned it off, finally catching your attention. You three looked up, slightly startled by the sudden silence.

Jin: (smiling) "Guys, dinner's ready!"

Y/n: (looking up from the LEGO set) "Oh, really? Oppa, we'll be right there."

Taehyung: (trying to attach a piece) "Just a few more minutes, Hyung! We're almost done with this part."

Jungkook: (excitedly) "Yeah, these are the last few pieces."

Jin: (smiling) "No, stop it now, continue after dinner. Everyone's waiting for you."

Y/n: (pouting) "Oppa, but..(cut)"

Jin: (serious) "No buts Y/n, (extending his arm) come."

Reluctantly, you set aside the LEGO set and held his arm. Taehyung and Jungkook followed Jin out of the room. 

At Dinner Table,

As you entered the dining area, you saw the table filled with delicious food, and your brothers smiling warmly at you

As you entered the dining area, you saw the table filled with delicious food, and your brothers smiling warmly at you. You all sat down at the table, Jin and the maids began serving the food.

Namjoon: (smile) "Baby! I missed you."

Y/n: (running to Namjoon) "Oppa, when did you come?"

You hugged Namjoon tightly,

Namjoon: (smile) "Just a while ago. Looks like you all got too invested in the LEGO set."

Y/n: (giggling) "Yes, but you know Jungkook and Tae Oppa were arguing for 30 minutes over a wrong piece."