"Okay. Sasha is excluded because her secrets are as exposed as her eating disorder."

"Hey I have no disorder of nothing!" I pouted as I nibbled a cookie.

"Okay...let's begin with...Hange."

All the attention went to Hange, who stared terrifyingly, "Fine!"

More attention faced to the girl with glasses as she told her confession, "okay...I don't really need these glasses, I just wear them to look smart, well...smarter..."

We were all speechless, only Isabel could say a word, "Wow...even I didn't know about this, why didn't you ever tell me about this?"

"Because if I did sooner, I'd be stupid. And it seems like this would be the right and most cliché part ever." She nodded in satisfaction.

"Mikasa, it's your turn." Petra pointed out.

Mikasa widened her eyes and looked at everyone at the party with a big gulp, "Here it goes...My skin has never grown darker, like it stayed like this ever since I was born."

"Are you even human?" Ymir asked in shock.

"Question is...are you? Oh wait...you're not." Mikasa sassed.

"OOH BURRN!" I shrieked, laughing hardly after.

"Since you got Mikasa-ed, it's your turn." Hitch snickered.

All the tomboy could do was roll her eyes and say what she needed to say, "Fine. I tried to grow facial hair once...by moving to Mexico for five months..."

We all had grossed out looks, Isabel turned away, "Anyways...Annie, it's your turn."

Annie shook her head in disagreement, "Nope. I got nothing."

"You sure?" Hange smirked.

The blonde shook her head again, "Nope. At least no secrets..."

"Okay then...Isabel, it's your turn."

Isabel paused for a moment, which brought silence to us eight. The silence broke when the pigtailed girl spoke up, "Okay, but don't laugh, get weirded out, or even raise your hands in confusion."

"Fine..." Her best friend groaned.

Isabel sighed in relief, that was until Hange added, "I'll try..."

She glared at her insane companion with her eyes shrunk, "Hange..."

"Fine I won't." She groaned louder.

"Okay..." Isabel sighed, "I actually have five exes no one knows about. That's all I'm going to say."

"Aw cmon be specific!" Petra pleaded

"Fine! I'll list them all! Let's see...Alfred F. Jones, Mathias Køhler, Rin Matsuoka, Claude I forgot last name of, and Asian's fake brother."

Mikasa's jaw dropped in speechlessness, "Your 'foreverNOTsober1145'?"

Isabel nodded, "Yup. I changed it though, right after I broke up with him. And that's another thing, one thing they all have in common is they were all dumped by yours truly."

"Wow...you're a real ass, huh?" I laughed.

"Pretty much. Hey since for reasons I'm not aware of, I'm skipping right to Petra. It's your turn now."

The hazelnut-haired adult shook her head fearfully. Most of her friends pleaded, she still said no. There was no pleasing her, I guess.

"Cmon, you suggested for people. Now people are suggesting for you!" Isabel pleaded.

"No secrets coming out of me, please."

"Ahh...I get it." Hange snickered, forming a smirk from the face that all of a sudden turned devilish.

"Get what...?" Petra questioned hesitantly.

"Yeah, Hange, get what...?" I questioned as well, forming a smirk.

"Your secret is you like Levi, and your crushing the name of being single." Hange cackled.

Petra blushed pink and shook her head in denial, "That is certainly not true."

"Oh it's true..." I sneered, laughing my ass off.

She sighed in defeat and looked down, "Fine, I admit. But what are you going to do about it anyways?"

"Nothing...for now." Isabel laughed.

All I could do was smile. I was impressed that this was the first girl time that I ever had that was...even more fun than I expected.

I was relieved that I never had to hide anything anymore, that I was free from secrets. But it seems like one of us was next, and we needed to fix that.